Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Rome Cavalieri'" Displaying 10 of 11356 Results
Caribbean-style beautiful with lazy golden beaches and jaw-dropping Nevis Peak, the island centers around the family-friendly Four Seasons.
“Rome is a city that’s growing,” declared its last mayor, “and doesn’t fear what is new”—even if most visitors come to see its ancient treasures.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
Verbier is for passionate advanced skiers, as well as for families and groups of friends who want to hole up in some of Switzerland’s best private chalets
Lech is ideal for young families: safe and picturesque, with the efficient, friendly Austrians running the show.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
A first-hand account of a philanthropic “reality" trip to Zambia that transforms the California families who sign up.
Today, this desert city specializes in delivering fun 24/7—whatever that may mean for you.
An insider's guide to Rio. Plus, learn about a family trip in the Amazon and a bikini-boot-camp style spa.
The summer enclave of choice for the Spanish royal family and others who enjoy private dinners and rustic sophistication.
Palace hotels and painted elephants are part of the colorful exoticism of Jaipur, a city that offers a dazzling immersion into the riches of India.
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
What was once a tiny fishing village has morphed into a tax-free bastion of mega-malls, five-star hotels and wildly elaborate real estate projects.
The private island off Antigua makes a wonderful getaway for couples and family alike.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
This flat island boasts world class hotels, stunning private villas, excellent golf and some of the best food in the Caribbean.
The first European property in the Waldorf Astoria crown, this hotel, at the northwestern end of the city, has the feel of a full-fledged resort. With fifteen acres of grounds,...
Great choice for a grand yet family-friendly stay is the Four Seasons George V, which has an indoor pool and staff that welcomes little ones with special amenities and thoughtful...
DAY 1 MORNING: Arrive and check-in. Take a walk around the neighborhood to get your bearings. LUNCH: Have a light lunch in an informal place where you can watch the...
An Indagare family recently visited the Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort in Oman on a side trip from Dubai. The resort features three hotels: the family-friendly Al Waha, the deluxe...
We are often asked about last-minute getaways for families, and these ten destinations are easy to reach, have lots of hotel options (we do list our favorites) and offer child-friendly...
Vibe: Uber-luxurious, meant-to-impress, moneyed At a Glance: Once a playground for British royalty, Sandy Lane today is today the epicenter of Caribbean luxury, and caters almost exclusively to billionaire guests...
I recently found myself in the position of many of the Indagare members I am normally advising. I wanted to take a family trip before my maternity leave ended, and...
California: Santa Barbara: What to See & Do: Family Friendly: Fun Activities with Kids in Santa Barbara
See Also: Best Beaches Family Friendly Restaurants El Capitan Canyon McConnell’s Ice Cream A favorite of Lisa Wolf “Rent a pedal car (two to six people) from Cabrillo Boulevard, near...
Search By Keyword
An insider's guide to Rio. Plus, learn about a family...
The Chilean capital's many cultural offerings, including fine food and...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.