Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Felix'" Displaying 10 of 13508 Results
It is the world’s most aggressively capitalist city—a seething, buzzing, speeding place, where East collides with West.
China's embrace of capitalism is transforming this historic city into an urban marvel for this century. Come witness its rise.
From super-future cities to remote countryside, China offers an incredible kaleidoscope of experiences.
Home to fifteen million people and site of the 2008 Olympics, Beijing is a superpower capital to see.
Marco Polo once reportedly described Hangzhou, south of Shanghai, as “without doubt the finest and most splendid city in the world.”
The largest island in the Mediterranean has incredible historic sites, passionate locals and a food scene to impress any gourmet.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
The seaside town continues to cast a powerful spell, and while its modern reputation as a jet-setter’s paradise may be well deserved, the natural beauty and simple lifestyle are still...
With fine food and wine, an unstudied sense of style, and an intense devotion to sport, this may be Australia's most fascinating city.
The thriving city, at once thrillingly modern and deeply traditional, has an intrinsic beauty and harmony.
Star couturiers and luxury boutiques have transformed Milan into Italy’s most chic, modern metropolis, one brimming with attitude.
The Chilean capital's many cultural offerings, including fine food and boutiques, are entirely captivating.
With all eyes on the nation's capital, we celebrate the city's great food and phenomenal cultural offerings.
This flat island boasts world class hotels, stunning private villas, excellent golf and some of the best food in the Caribbean.
Bangkok is one of Asia's most complex capitals, with incredible historic sights, a diverse food scene and welcoming locals.
In Africa's largest city the modern world coexists with the ancient just as extravagant lifestyles unfold alongside severely impoverished ones.
In the Greek capital, ancient history informs the tastes, sounds and experiences of modern life.
Sun-soaked Cannes is the original playground for the Hollywood jet-set but in recent years has begun to foster a new modernity.
Roughly the size of France, Thailand has all the ingredients of a great trip: mountains, jungles, cities, beaches and, of course, delicious food.
Über designer Philippe Starck’s most striking creation in Hong Kong is still wowing people some thirteen years after it opened. Felix restaurant and bar, near the top of the Peninsula...
A fabulous deck-high view of the world’s busiest harbor; interesting cuisine from the ever-inventive Alain Ducasse; slick five-star Hong Kong service. What’s not to like? The menu is typical Ducasse:...
This is the eponymous restaurant of Harlan Goldstein, a chef who learned from the maestro of modern-cuisine cooking, Alain Ducasse, among other chefs. Most recently, Goldstein was wearing the top...
In the colonial days, the bigwigs of Hong Kong were carried around the place in sedan chairs, pulled by pigtailed coolies. In between sedan-chair shifts, the coolies would retire to...
This is a favorite of Oscar-winning director Anthony Minghella, who captured its appeal in a nutshell. “However familiar it is to Hong Kong residents, visitors are thrilled by its collection...
This should be the first stop on all itineraries. Apart from offering a thrilling, near-vertical ride, climbing 1,805 feet in seven minutes, it also allows a chance to see the...
The name is misleading to say the least. The fare here is authentic Peking: plump duck with crispy brown skin accompanied by all the trappings—plum sauce, slivers of scallions and...
Its Plateau floor, which houses the spa and minimalist rooms with Japanese-style futon beds and deep granite tubs, has proved to be hugely popular. Each of the prime Plateau deluxe...
Louise Kou honed her distinctive sense of style during a successful career in fashion and interior design. A Hong Kong native, she opened her ground-breaking concept store Kou in 2005....
Search By Keyword
The French islands of Porquerolles and Port-Cros offer breathtaking cliffs,...
Known as the Blue City for its cobalt-painted facades, Jodhpur...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.