Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Shanghai Trio'" Displaying 10 of 6711 Results
China's embrace of capitalism is transforming this historic city into an urban marvel for this century. Come witness its rise.
Marco Polo once reportedly described Hangzhou, south of Shanghai, as “without doubt the finest and most splendid city in the world.”
From super-future cities to remote countryside, China offers an incredible kaleidoscope of experiences.
Home to fifteen million people and site of the 2008 Olympics, Beijing is a superpower capital to see.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
It is the world’s most aggressively capitalist city—a seething, buzzing, speeding place, where East collides with West.
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What's new; where to stay and shop.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
The city by the Charles is a cultural hub full of wonderful museums, fine dining and hip shopping.
This is the atelier of a French expat who pairs European standards with Asian textiles to create unusual bags and scarves.
Specializes in embroidered scarves and shawls at very good prices.
A favorite shop of Kai Yin-Lo. “An offshoot of the Shanghai-based original, Spin Ceramics sells innovative and contemporary hand-crafted tableware, ceramics and art.” Writes Melissa Biggs Bradley: “This boutique, which...
Xintiandi, which means new heaven and earth, is a nine-acre neighborhood of restored brick houses that serves as a Chinese version of South Street Seaport or Faneuil Hall. Its fabricated...
Pretty purses (in lots of sizes, so great for gifts) and silk and linen blouses.
Owned by an expat with a great eye, this shop showcases wonderful antique Chinese furniture (a lacquered Chinese cabinet sells for $1,200), Mao memorabilia, like Mao statues from the ’60s,...
An elegant array of neoclassic bank buildings from the 1920s and ’30s lines a stretch of the river, creating a grand sweep of historical facades facing the modern extravaganza of...
Vibe: Timeless, grande dame, Shanghai Golden Age At a glance: The Peninsula seamlessly blends historic Art Deco Shanghai and contemporary design in a luxury hotel considered one of the best...
I didn’t have time to try Dave, but he is reputed to be one of the very best tailors for both men and women, putting 40 hours into each suit....
In No. 3, Three for Women carries European brands like Vanessa Bruno and Costume Nationale that you can try on in curious podlike dressing rooms. Two shops of note just...
Search By Keyword
Intimate, hip beach hotels line the shore of this former...
Berlin is one of Europe's most fascinating, stimulating and underrated...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.