Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Claridge’s'" Displaying 10 of 16815 Results
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
A discriminating guide to discovering the simple pleasures of summer on one of New England's loveliest islands.
A brilliant mix of new arrivals and old favorites are revitalizing New England's beloved island resort.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
Napa's neighboring wine country is renowned for great Pinot Noir vineyards, memorable boutique hotels and sublime restaurants.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
This mecca for passionate foodies offers some of the country’s most innovative cooking and cultivating.
Now that many of its beloved museums and monuments have undergone facelifts, it's time to revisit the City of Angels.
Aspen’s dry climate, ample sunshine and four mountains provide a ski experience that is unforgettable.
With new luxury villas and gorgeous classic resorts, the Turks & Caicos is one of the Caribbean's most exciting destinations.
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What's new; where to stay and shop.
Forget about your grandmother’s Palm Beach, the winter playground manages to combine old world grandeur with small-town charm.
With hiking trails, scenic waterfalls, hidden villages and luxury resorts, the Big Island is an otherworldly slice of paradise.
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
Kauai’s nickname, the Garden Isle, scarcely does justice to Hawaii’s oldest island with its tropical air, ample rainfall, taro fields, jumble of jagged peaks and rushing waterfalls.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
An American’s vision of grand London, this five-star property was opened by Texan Caroline Hunt as a Rosewood hotel in 1991 and is now a St. Regis hotel. Located in...
Those who prefer a trendy retreat should try this hotel, in the nearby village of Zug. The Rote Wand has contemporary architecture and sleek interiors, a modern spa and a...
Not a newcomer per se—the hotel originally opened in 1897 and was renamed the Connaught in 1917—this venerable property recently underwent a $123-million renovation. When our founder is asked for...
The newest U.K. property to join the Dorchester Collection (which owns such landmark hotels as the Plaza Athénée in Paris and the Beverly Hills Hotel in Los Angeles) offers a...
We may be in the midst of history’s first truly global economic crisis but our top financial capitals remain worlds apart. In fact, the stark contrast between the moods of...
Overlooking Barcelona from atop Mt. Tibidabo, the Florida was the city’s most glamorous hotel in the 1950s, hosting everyone from Europe’s royals to Ernest Hemingway and James Stewart. It was...
This elegant boutique hotel near Buckingham Palace in Belgravia is where Kate Middleton decided to spend the night before her wedding. The vibe here is traditional English, particularly in its...
Search By Keyword
An insider's guide to Connecticut's most scenic county.
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.