Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to ''" Displaying 10 of 455 Results
The 4,000-acre resort on Mexico’s Pacific Coast is not a private club, but it feels like a sexy version of one.
Known as an eco and adventure destination, this Central American country offers beaches, jungles, volcanoes and now world-class golf courses and resorts.
Renowned event planner Colin Cowie has authored several guidebooks for brides, grooms and those throwing dinner parties. In his latest and slightly broader tome Colin Cowie Chic: The Guide To...
Formerly managed by Starwood Resorts, the El Careyes Beach Resort hotel encompasses a great variety of rooms from standard doubles in the main building to beachfront two-bedroom Master Suites and...
For many families, the question “Where should we go for spring break?” is a loaded one. For most, it’s a trip designed around bonding time with the kids, though it’s...
Best Beaches according to Wayne Hudson “Playa Esmeralda on Bahia Paraiso (a totally unspoiled bay just above Careyes) is great for swimming, snorkeling and picnicking. For something really special, we’ll...
From Wayne Hudson, Mexico. January 5, 2009 “Things were upbeat and fun despite several residents being victims of Madoff. I can’t remember if you met the Houtmans from the Netherlands...
Read about the houses to rent at Cuixmala on the late Sir James Goldsmith’s 25,000-acre ranch to the south of Careyes.
Search By Keyword
An outrageous shape-shifter, Myanmar is finally emerging from its troubled...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.