Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Wasabi Japanese Cuisine'" Displaying 10 of 477 Results
A fascinating mix of tradition and contemporary life, 1,200-year-old Kyoto has a wealth of Japanese culture, including some 2,000 temples and shrines.
Longtime Litchfield County resident Ellen McCurtin says: “Blink and you’d miss this restaurant, set back from the road and modest in appearance. But the food is good, arrives quickly and...
Litchfield County resident Ellen McCurtin recommends: “Fun Unlimited (119 North Main St., Kent, 860-927-1822) for antique toys; and Main St. Antiques (8 North Main St.; 860-927-4916) for white ironstone, jewelry...
In Kent, Litchfield County resident Ellen McCurtin suggests: “Kent Coffee & Chocolate Company (8 North Main St.; 860-927-1445; www.kentcoffeeandchocolate.com) and Stroble Baking Co. (14 North Main St.; 860- 927-4073) both...
According to longtime Litchfield County resident Ellen McCurtin, reservations are recommended at this French restaurant, especially for dinner, as it has only about twenty tables.
Litchfield County resident Ellen McCurtin recommends the restaurant of this twenty-room inn for a romantic dinner, served, weather-permitting, on a terrace overlooking Lake Waramaug.
Longtime Litchfield County resident Ellen McCurtin suggests: “In Kent, visit Ober Gallery (14 Old Barn Rd.; www.obergallery.com), Morrison Gallery (8 Old Barn Rd.; www.themorrisongallery.com) and Bachelier Cardonsky Gallery (10 North...
Longtime Litchfield County resident Ellen McCurtin recommends: “I would suggest this restaurant for dinner, especially on Saturday night, or for a less formal pub lunch. It’s decidedly old-fashioned, but a...
Longtime Litchfield County resident Ellen McCurtin suggests: “There are a number of good places in town, but Black Swan Antiques (710 Bantam Rd., 860-567-4429) and Jeffrey Tillou Antiques (39 West...
Longtime Litchfield County resident Ellen McCurtin suggests: “Shop for delicate Belgian pastries and Callebaut chocolate confections at this chocolatier, which also has a salon de thé where you can have...
Two favorites of Litchfield County resident Ellen McCurtin in Cornwall: the Cornwall Inn and Restaurant (270 Kent Road, Cornwall Bridge, 860-672-6884; www.cornwallinn.com) and the Wandering Moose Café (421 Sharon Goshen...
Search By Keyword
Intimate, hip beach hotels line the shore of this former...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.