Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Louis Armstrong House Museum'" Displaying 10 of 1246 Results
China's embrace of capitalism is transforming this historic city into an urban marvel for this century. Come witness its rise.
Bangkok is one of Asia's most complex capitals, with incredible historic sights, a diverse food scene and welcoming locals.
Greece’s largest island offers a mix of glamorous hotels, beautiful beaches and historic ruins.
Still considered somewhat of a traveler’s secret, Jordan is home to a number of the world’s most extraordinary historical sites, including the “Lost City” of Petra, the Roman ruins of...
The largest island in the Mediterranean has incredible historic sites, passionate locals and a food scene to impress any gourmet.
New York resident author Judith Stonehill calls this National Historic Landmark, given to the city of New York in 1986 by The Louis Armstrong Educational Foundation, a “wonderful surprise.” Says...
Author Judith Stonehill lives in Greenwich Village. Her new book, New York’s Unique and Unexpected Places, is a 180-page treasure trove of oft-overlooked delights, lovingly compiled for those explorers she...
A truly memorable boutique hotel, the Aria is located in the heart of Mala Strana, between the Prague Castle and the Charles Bridge. The 52-room hotel celebrates the city’s love...
Author of New York’s Unique and Unexpected Places Judith Stonehill tipped Indagare to this “distinguished club for bibliophiles in midtown.” She raves: “Its main gallery, which is open to the...
New York resident author Judith Stonehill raves, “Children love Poets House downtown, where young readers can discover the playfulness and wonder of poetry in the spacious light-filled Children’s Room.” With...
Search By Keyword
As a winter destination, comparisons to other North American ski...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.