Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Back From Surfing Costa Rica'" Displaying 10 of 5827 Results
Known as an eco and adventure destination, this Central American country offers beaches, jungles, volcanoes and now world-class golf courses and resorts.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
Palace hotels and painted elephants are part of the colorful exoticism of Jaipur, a city that offers a dazzling immersion into the riches of India.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
What was once a tiny fishing village has morphed into a tax-free bastion of mega-malls, five-star hotels and wildly elaborate real estate projects.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
The 4,000-acre resort on Mexico’s Pacific Coast is not a private club, but it feels like a sexy version of one.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
The thriving city, at once thrillingly modern and deeply traditional, has an intrinsic beauty and harmony.
This flat island boasts three Leading Hotels of the World, stunning private villas, excellent golf and some of the best food in the Caribbean
Long a bastion of understated cool, the Danish capital is abuzz with a ground-breaking new concert hall and a special new boutique hotel.
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants and a vibrant art scene.
Known for its surf breaks and golf links, Punta Mita continues to expand its appeal with the addition of new resorts and sprawling villas, including an Aman-influenced hideaway.
Greece’s largest island offers a mix of glamorous hotels, beautiful beaches and historic ruins.
Put on the map by Aristotle and Jackie Onassis, this island offers a few gorgeous hotels, chic restaurants and a buzzing scene.
An Indagare member returned from surfing in Nosara, Costa Rica. Here she describes the experience. The Harmony Hotel (www.harmonynosara.com) was fantastic. Great location, delicious food, seriously amazing staff. I took...
From A.T., NY We are back from Costa Rica and had a very good time. The Four Seasons has a great location, as it is built on a small peninsula...
Vibe: relaxed, adventurous, luxurious At a Glance: An equally wonderful place for couples or families, this resort is perfect for someone looking for a mixture of adventure and relaxation with...
Adventure camp on Peninsula Papagayo! The Four Seasons Costa Rica offers lots of activities for the entire family. Kids can visit a volcano, see monkeys up close, work on surfing,...
Many resorts around the world claim to have a dramatic setting, but in the case of Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort, in the northern region of Costa Rica, it’s not...
A great option for a day-trip would is a visit to Playa Avellanas, about 10 miles South of Tamarindo. It offers one of the best surfing beaches in the area....
From P. Schapiro, Maryland Where I went: Poro Poro Resort (an Exclusive Resort) at Peninsula Papagayo, Costa Rico Why I went: Vacation Who was on the trip: We were invited...
Search By Keyword
Marrakech has it all: history, romance, atmosphere. It exudes a...
The gateway to southeastern Asia, Singapore has a lot to...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.