Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Kings Arms'" Displaying 10 of 9331 Results
There are few more beautiful places in Britain than the Cotswolds, the bucolic region dotted with sleepy villages and bustling market towns.
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
A discriminating guide to discovering the simple pleasures of summer on one of New England's loveliest islands.
A brilliant mix of new arrivals and old favorites are revitalizing New England's beloved island resort.
The city by the Charles is a cultural hub full of wonderful museums, fine dining and hip shopping.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
The summer enclave of choice for the Spanish royal family and others who enjoy private dinners and rustic sophistication.
Palace hotels and painted elephants are part of the colorful exoticism of Jaipur, a city that offers a dazzling immersion into the riches of India.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
What was once a tiny fishing village has morphed into a tax-free bastion of mega-malls, five-star hotels and wildly elaborate real estate projects.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
This flat island boasts three Leading Hotels of the World, stunning private villas, excellent golf and some of the best food in the Caribbean
Long a bastion of understated cool, the Danish capital is abuzz with a ground-breaking new concert hall and a special new boutique hotel.
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
Just across the high street from the Feathers Hotel, this bistro is perfect for a quick bite of spiced poached pear and Oxford Isis (a honey-and-mead-washed soft cheese). Or come...
Sister hotel to Lords of the Manor and practically next door to Blenheim Palace, the Feathers is well connected and the perfect place to take baby steps into the Cotswolds....
Under the same ownership as Barnsley House, this buzzing gastro pub is just a hop, skip and a jump away from the hotel with huge jugs of iced Pimm’s in...
Tuck in to steak and kidney sausages, and bubble and squeak (a traditional English vegetable dish) in oversize paneled church pews and antique wooden tables. Or opt for something a...
Once voted “England’s favourite village,” the pub boasts a head chef who worked for two years for Heston Blumenthal at the Fat Duck. And the come-hither local-cheese board—Oxford Blue, Cotswold...
Fresh bread delivered from Hufkin’s of Burford, vegetables from the Evesham Vale, game and smoked meats from the neighboring estate and Aberdeen Angus beef from the owner’s uncle’s farm—you can’t...
Set on the northern tip of the Cotswolds, this charming pub serves up simple, good food at good prices. Try the scrumptious sautéed lamb kidneys with a tartlet of creamed...
This award-winning pub is worth the drive to Gloucestershire for the crispy belly of Old Spot pork. And in the summer, voluptuous flower beds of lavender mean the garden smells...
A thriving local pub with Wiltshire’s only outside bar. Order a pint of Archers, the house beer, and a plate of Mr. Parsons’s local sausages and settle in.
Search By Keyword
A memorable sidestep to lesser-known cities: Gwailor and Orchha (near...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.