Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Swan Inn'" Displaying 10 of 9520 Results
There are few more beautiful places in Britain than the Cotswolds, the bucolic region dotted with sleepy villages and bustling market towns.
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
A discriminating guide to discovering the simple pleasures of summer on one of New England's loveliest islands.
A brilliant mix of new arrivals and old favorites are revitalizing New England's beloved island resort.
The city by the Charles is a cultural hub full of wonderful museums, fine dining and hip shopping.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
Where else can you find thirteen Michelin-starred restaurants, nine World Heritage sites and miles of beaches in one European city?
The summer enclave of choice for the Spanish royal family and others who enjoy private dinners and rustic sophistication.
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants and a vibrant art scene.
Put on the map by Aristotle and Jackie Onassis, this island offers a few gorgeous hotels, chic restaurants and a buzzing scene.
Napa's neighboring wine country is renowned for great Pinot Noir vineyards, memorable boutique hotels and sublime restaurants.
Set on the northern tip of the Cotswolds, this charming pub serves up simple, good food at good prices. Try the scrumptious sautéed lamb kidneys with a tartlet of creamed...
This award-winning pub is worth the drive to Gloucestershire for the crispy belly of Old Spot pork. And in the summer, voluptuous flower beds of lavender mean the garden smells...
A thriving local pub with Wiltshire’s only outside bar. Order a pint of Archers, the house beer, and a plate of Mr. Parsons’s local sausages and settle in.
Just across the high street from the Feathers Hotel, this bistro is perfect for a quick bite of spiced poached pear and Oxford Isis (a honey-and-mead-washed soft cheese). Or come...
Deftly run by brothers Will and Tom Greenstock, Horse & Groom is renowned for its finger-licking good puddings—don’t miss Mrs. G’s toffee meringue. The blackboard menu changes daily, but there...
With a pretty courtyard canopied by a huge apple tree, the Wild Duck Inn is the place to pop in for a lunch of Gloucester Old Spot ham salad or...
Under the same ownership as Barnsley House, this buzzing gastro pub is just a hop, skip and a jump away from the hotel with huge jugs of iced Pimm’s in...
Fresh bread delivered from Hufkin’s of Burford, vegetables from the Evesham Vale, game and smoked meats from the neighboring estate and Aberdeen Angus beef from the owner’s uncle’s farm—you can’t...
Once voted “England’s favourite village,” the pub boasts a head chef who worked for two years for Heston Blumenthal at the Fat Duck. And the come-hither local-cheese board—Oxford Blue, Cotswold...
Search By Keyword
Known as an eco and adventure destination, this Central American...
Bali is more enticing than ever, having undergone a frenzy...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.