Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Glenmere Mansion'" Displaying 10 of 12674 Results
The massive region, mushrooming out from Westchester County and spanning both sides of the majestic Hudson river, draws outdoor enthusiasts art aficionados, food lovers and spiritualists.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
Napa's neighboring wine country is renowned for great Pinot Noir vineyards, memorable boutique hotels and sublime restaurants.
This mecca for passionate foodies offers some of the country’s most innovative cooking and cultivating.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
To understand the land that inspired awe in the Incas, the conquistadors and today's worldliest travelers, you must explore the Urubamba, or Sacred Valley.
The Basque Country is synonymous with good eating, and San Sebastian now boasts a higher density of Michelin stars than Paris.
Sun Valley's easy charm, excellent slopes and natural beauty draw skiers and outdoor enthusiasts throughout the year.
Home to the some of the happiest people on earth, Bhutan is a country of peaks and valleys, temples and spirituality.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
“A nature lover’s paradise” may be a tired cliché but it actually applies to this small Central American country.
Palace hotels and painted elephants are part of the colorful exoticism of Jaipur, a city that offers a dazzling immersion into the riches of India.
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
What was once a tiny fishing village has morphed into a tax-free bastion of mega-malls, five-star hotels and wildly elaborate real estate projects.
The private island off Antigua makes a wonderful getaway for couples and family alike.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
Known as an eco and adventure destination, this Central American country offers beaches, jungles, volcanoes and now world-class golf courses and resorts.
This flat island boasts world class hotels, stunning private villas, excellent golf and some of the best food in the Caribbean.
Vibe: Lavish, Italianate villa, romantic At a Glance: Opulent but incredibly tasteful, Glenmere is a favorite romantic retreat on the western side of the Hudson thanks to its beautifully decorated...
Free-associate…Hudson Valley…go: school of painting, the Vanderbilts, fall foliage, culinary institute, hippies, Chelsea Clinton, antiquing, farm-to-table. But in reality, the massive region in New York State, mushrooming out from Westchester...
The Hudson Valley offers incredible hiking, ranging from total beginner trails (basically scenic walks in a park) to challenging, steep terrain that includes some climbing. On the western side of...
Vibe: Personal/spiritual, boutique inn, horses At a Glance: Old Stone Farm is a spiritual/wellness-focused inn that has a strong sense of place, and travelers looking for unplugging and recharging will...
When it comes to hotel design, we live in a world of one-upmanship. Whether it’s an I.M. Pei–imagined penthouse suite (Four Seasons Hotel New York), rooms decorated with priceless contemporary...
New York City chef John McCarthy and his business partner, Ben Freemole (the former cooked at WD-50 for years) made the decision to leave for the town of Hudson mainly...
This riverside French bistro opened in the town of Irving in 2003, moved to its current location in 2007 and has quickly transformed into the local spot for date nights...
Search By Keyword
Its own continent but most often reached from South America....
From super-future cities to remote countryside, China offers an incredible...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.