Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Da Polpo '" Displaying 10 of 4386 Results
Kauai’s nickname, the Garden Isle, scarcely does justice to Hawaii’s oldest island with its tropical air, ample rainfall, taro fields, jumble of jagged peaks and rushing waterfalls.
A French island with Italian flair, Corsica beguiles with dazzling light, mesmerizing landscapes and privileged serenity and privacy.
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
This Covent Garden restaurant reminds one what it’s like to be young and impulsive—but with good food. Launched by restaurateur Russell Norman and Richard Beatty who already have three hits...
Divine, not too pricey and situated in the heart of London’s theater district, Covent Garden has an intimate and clubby atmosphere that draws a star-studded crowd—Scarlett Johansson, Meryl Streep and...
This small Soho spot gets high marks for its homespun, relaxed European approach and delicious, often-changing menu (a photo of the hand-written menu is posted on Ducksoup’s Web site daily)....
If even an hour is too long, try a half-hour pampering session at Charles Worthington. The spa’s newly refurbished Covent Garden headquarters are in a lovely five-story Georgian townhouse with...
Says Greek fashion designer Christoforos Kotentos: “This restaurant in Piraeus serves amazing Italian cuisine and has a perfect sea view.”
Having undergone one of the most laborious and ambitious restorations in hotel history, the Savoy reopened its doors recently to rave reviews. The genius behind the revitalization of this iconic...
DAY 1 — MORNING: Begin your first day at the Pantheon, constructed roughly 2,000 years ago by Emperor Marcus Agrippa and still today one of the most remarkable structures in...
The latest offshoot from Da Polpo, Spuntino has no phone but oozes charm with its bar seating, distressed tile wall and menu featuring such American comfort food staples as mac...
Mario Batali and Joseph Bastianich are behind this gourmet Italian option at the Venetian resort. Called B&B Ristorante, it’s still popular among foodies.
Search By Keyword
An insider's guide to Rio. Plus, learn about a family...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.