Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'La Loma'" Displaying 10 of 8032 Results
The 4,000-acre resort on Mexico’s Pacific Coast is not a private club, but it feels like a sexy version of one.
The best of the Riviera Maya, a gorgeous coastline that's turning into one of the fastest-growing resort areas in Mexico.
The 25,000-acre beachside fiefdom could only be created by a man of seemingly limitless passions and equal means. Discover the late Sir James Goldsmith’s paradise.
Mexico's stunning Baja Peninsula, once prized for its fishing by the likes of Ernest Hemingway, now draws Hollywood A-listers with its trinity of extraordinary resorts.
Eco safari camps, recommended outfitters, plus an amazing house rental and reading lists.
Santa Fe rises out of New Mexico's endless, stark desert landscape like a colorful oasis that teeters between over-the-top kitsch and expressive old soul.
Known for its surf breaks and golf links, Punta Mita continues to expand its appeal with the addition of new resorts and sprawling villas, including an Aman-influenced hideaway.
Intimate, hip beach hotels line the shore of this former hippie enclave, which is now a favorite spot for low-key travelers looking to unplug.
Home to fifteen million people and site of the 2008 Olympics, Beijing is a superpower capital to see.
China's embrace of capitalism is transforming this historic city into an urban marvel for this century. Come witness its rise.
It is the world’s most aggressively capitalist city—a seething, buzzing, speeding place, where East collides with West.
Bali is more enticing than ever, having undergone a frenzy of reinvention over the past several years.
Seven tented camps, including two new luxury/eco ones. Plus: what to read and see before you go.
The Pacific Northwest has a refreshingly quirky spirit and best way to approach it is to start here.
Today, this desert city specializes in delivering fun 24/7—whatever that may mean for you.
Palace hotels and painted elephants are part of the colorful exoticism of Jaipur, a city that offers a dazzling immersion into the riches of India.
The jewel of the property, La Loma, looms like a Moorish castle (complete with a tiled dome) a few hundred feet above the gorgeous sweep of two-mile-long private beach. The...
This three-bedroom Moorish-meets-hacienda style house on the Cuixmala property overlooks the ranch’s coconut plantation as it rolls down toward the private beach. Decorated by Alix Marcaccini, one of Goldsmith’s daughters,...
One of Wayne Hudson’s favorites.
“La Loma, a simple local restaurant in Emiliano Zapata, has very good regional food.”
Read about the houses to rent at Cuixmala on the late Sir James Goldsmith’s 25,000-acre ranch to the south of Careyes.
I have just returned from my second trip this year to Mexico: Tulum this spring to attend a friend’s fabulous beach wedding and now Cabo San Lucas, where I stayed...
From Gardner Robinson, San Francisco, CA “When my soon-to-be wife and I were planning our honeymoon, we looked at a number of resorts and hotels that fell under the headline...
Arrange for a day of golf at El Tamarindo down the coast. Recently taken over by the Yellowstone Club, the resort has a spectacular 18-hole championship course on a 2,040-acre...
Search By Keyword
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of...
To quote the renowned historian Alan Morehead, "Anyone who can...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.