Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Coco Thai '" Displaying 10 of 2120 Results
It is the world’s most aggressively capitalist city—a seething, buzzing, speeding place, where East collides with West.
Sydney's time is now—and the city knows it. As locals say, 'Come in, the water's great.'
Looking for an island where wild horses roam beaches and the hot nighttime activity is swimming in a bioluminescent bay?
The private island off Antigua makes a wonderful getaway for couples and family alike.
The Thai island’s more glamorous, more grown-up side is quickly coming into its own.
Imagine a boater’s paradise of small islands with deserted beaches and hidden coves with warm turquoise waters and you get an idea of the paradise of Angra.
From an Indagare Insider based in Hong Kong: “We just discovered Coco Thai, and I loved the atmosphere and food. It’s in Deep Water Bay, so you sit outside looking...
Until recently, Hong Kong did not really do boutique hotels, mainly because of lack of space. But as demand has grown, and guests are prepared to pay premium prices for...
Its Plateau floor, which houses the spa and minimalist rooms with Japanese-style futon beds and deep granite tubs, has proved to be hugely popular. Each of the prime Plateau deluxe...
Louise Kou honed her distinctive sense of style during a successful career in fashion and interior design. A Hong Kong native, she opened her ground-breaking concept store Kou in 2005....
The owner of the Shanghai Tang chain and China Club, David Tang is one of Hong Kong’s most recognizable names. Here, he shares advice on what not to miss in...
From Brantley Turner Bradley of China Prep: “The Hong Kong History Museum, particularly the permanent exhibition on the city’s history is worth the time if you are a history buff....
From Brantley Turner Bradley of China Prep: “The Hong Kong Museum of Art almost always has an interesting exhibition and is worth an hour or so when in Tsim Sha...
Since it opened in 1963, this was the only place in Hong Kong where wealthy tourists and foreign bankers and investors would consider staying. They loved the location (with a...
Lorenzo Urra, the founder of Southeast Asian tour company Global Nomad (www.global-nomad.com) has been based in Hong Kong since 1996. Here, he shares his favorite city finds. What do you...
An old favorite pub, going strong after twenty years, making it a bewhiskered veteran in Hong Kong hospitality terms, is the Dickens Bar, in the basement of the Excelsior Hotel...
Search By Keyword
Known as an eco and adventure destination, this Central American...
Bordered by Germany, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Slovenia...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.