Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Trivena Tea Terrace'" Displaying 10 of 12000 Results
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
Where else can you find thirteen Michelin-starred restaurants, nine World Heritage sites and miles of beaches in one European city?
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What's new; where to stay and shop.
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
The city by the Charles is a cultural hub full of wonderful museums, fine dining and hip shopping.
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
Savannah is a magical otherworld where the pace is slow, history holds sway, and you can eat and shop extraordinarily well.
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants and a vibrant art scene.
Put on the map by Aristotle and Jackie Onassis, this island offers a few gorgeous hotels, chic restaurants and a buzzing scene.
Napa's neighboring wine country is renowned for great Pinot Noir vineyards, memorable boutique hotels and sublime restaurants.
Indagare member Christiane Deiters, who recently returned from a trip to Kyoto and Nara, recommends: “Close to Kamiji kakimoto, this store sells high-quality Japanese green tea and has been doing...
A native South African and a director of Red Carnation Hotels, the company behind such properties as the Twelve Apostles and Bushmans Kloof, Tollman O’Hana shares her secrets to enjoying...
From Fiona Caulfield, author of the Love India travel guide series: “Overlooking the landscaped lawns of Joseph Stein’s beautifully designed Triveni Kala Sangam, the Tea Terrace is a much-loved Delhi...
From Fiona Caulfield, author of the Love India travel guide series: “This Tea Gallery in Old Delhi, run by master tea tasters, is an oasis of cool calm. Relax in...
From Fiona Caulfield, author of the Love India travel guide series: “Danielle and Chloe, mother and daughter, were inspired by a trip to India and opened a children’s boutique in...
The top hotels refer their many interior designer clients who are looking for wooden furniture to Manglam Arts. The company, which was founded in 1974, has its headquarters in Jaipur,...
Search By Keyword
Chiang Mai means “a million rice field kingdom,” and those...
The mountainous island in the West Indies is transforming into...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.