Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani'" Displaying 10 of 1895 Results
There are several interesting things to do and see in Doha, but the point of visiting now is largely to see a city in the making.
Now that many of its beloved museums and monuments have undergone facelifts, it's time to revisit the City of Angels.
Firenze, famously dubbed the “city of stone" by writer Mary McCarthy, regards itself as a living museum. And considering it has counted among its residents the likes of Michelangelo, Raphael,...
The city by the Charles is a cultural hub full of wonderful museums, fine dining and hip shopping.
Near the camel racetrack is Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum, a very particular experience. It’s difficult to describe the size and eccentricity of the collection. Room after gigantic...
Norwegian by birth, Jebens relocated to Prague in 1992. He owns Kampa Group, which operates five of the city’s top dining establishments. “Malá Strana, often referred to as “Lesser Town”...
The Islamic Museum of Art is a must-visit. Like Abu Dhabi and other cities looking for instant recognition in the culture world, Doha hasn’t been shy about tapping big-name architects...
Near the Islamic Museum of Art construction is underway of the new National Museum of Qatar. For its design, Jean Nouvel looked to the fading tradition of Bedouin life for...
While Dubai’s arts and culture scene still leaves much to be desired, history buffs will enjoy a stop at the small Dubai Museum at Al Fahidi Fort in Bur Dubai....
The Vatican Pinacoteca (“Art Gallery”) was founded by Pope Pius VI in 1797 and has been housed in its present space (commissioned by Pope Pius XI) since 1932. With 460...
Located in a historic building surrounded by aspen trees, by the Roaring Fork River, the museum hosts rotating installations by top artists from around the world. Be sure to save...
Search By Keyword
An outrageous shape-shifter, Myanmar is finally emerging from its troubled...
A first-hand account of a philanthropic “reality" trip to Zambia...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.