Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to ''" Displaying 10 of 8607 Results
Palace hotels and painted elephants are part of the colorful exoticism of Jaipur, a city that offers a dazzling immersion into the riches of India.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
Imagine a Grand Canyonesque landscape with clusters of wild, wind-sculpted rock spires and networks of mountain caves that have been converted into churches, homes and hotels, and you begin to...
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
What was once a tiny fishing village has morphed into a tax-free bastion of mega-malls, five-star hotels and wildly elaborate real estate projects.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
This flat island boasts three Leading Hotels of the World, stunning private villas, excellent golf and some of the best food in the Caribbean
Long a bastion of understated cool, the Danish capital is abuzz with a ground-breaking new concert hall and a special new boutique hotel.
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants and a vibrant art scene.
Greece’s largest island offers a mix of glamorous hotels, beautiful beaches and historic ruins.
Put on the map by Aristotle and Jackie Onassis, this island offers a few gorgeous hotels, chic restaurants and a buzzing scene.
Napa's neighboring wine country is renowned for great Pinot Noir vineyards, memorable boutique hotels and sublime restaurants.
Intimate, hip beach hotels line the shore of this former hippie enclave, which is now a favorite spot for low-key travelers looking to unplug.
Beautiful and not overrun with tourists, this island off the coast of Brittany, may well be one of France's best-kept secrets.
The beauty of the rugged Atlantic Coast and the quaint villages, boutique hotels and lobster shacks continue to cast a powerful spell.
International designers such as John Saladino and Paul Wiseman claim that Gustav III’s Pavilion (also called Haga Pavilion) has the most elegant interiors in the world. Gustav’s pleasure retreat, built...
The Grand Hotel Europe was one of first hotels to renovate and modernize after the fall of the Soviet Union and more recently completed an enormous refurbishment, restoring many original...
Set back from the main street in a beautiful park setting (still under the guidance of the Civic Community of Zermatt), the Grand Hotel Zermatterhof has been welcoming guests since...
Studio Job’s Job Smeets and his partner, Nynke Tynagel, recommend: “We love this discreet, old-world hotel, located a short walk from La Scala.” Editor’s Note: Situated in a building that...
For a hotel with such a dazzling vista and pedigreed history, Grand Hotel Timeo has somehow stayed a bit under the radar for sophisticated travelers, and that’s part of its...
A leading hotel in St. Petersburg and a member of Orient-Express collection, the iconic Grand Hotel Europe combines the charm and elegance of 19th century tsarist Russia with contemporary comfort....
With more than 600 rooms, the Stockholm Royal Palace is one of the biggest in the world still used by a head of state: King Carl XVI Gustav. The Baroque...
From TSW, July 2009 An Indagare member recently returned from a birthday trip with her husband, which took them to St. Petersburg and Istanbul. Here she shares her discoveries and...
Search By Keyword
The private island off Antigua makes a wonderful getaway for...
Thanks to a host of activities, stunning landscapes and gorgeous...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.