Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Photographer’s Gallery'" Displaying 10 of 4065 Results
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
A discriminating guide to discovering the simple pleasures of summer on one of New England's loveliest islands.
A brilliant mix of new arrivals and old favorites are revitalizing New England's beloved island resort.
The city by the Charles is a cultural hub full of wonderful museums, fine dining and hip shopping.
There are few more beautiful places in Britain than the Cotswolds, the bucolic region dotted with sleepy villages and bustling market towns.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
Now that many of its beloved museums and monuments have undergone facelifts, it's time to revisit the City of Angels.
Firenze, famously dubbed the “city of stone" by writer Mary McCarthy, regards itself as a living museum. And considering it has counted among its residents the likes of Michelangelo, Raphael,...
The city’s only public gallery dedicated solely to photography, this space hosts frequently changing exhibits, promoting and showing the works of exciting up-and-coming artists.
An Indagare member recently traveled to London with her two young children and wanted them to experience all the highlights of the capital in one weekend. London is not designed...
The avant-garde is in London’s spotlight this spring with many of the city’s most reputable galleries and museums emphasizing this game-changing genre of art. The Barbican studies four American modern...
Charles Saatchi’s gallery, in a 70,000 square-foot Duke of York HQ building in Chelsea, remains one of the most cutting-edge places to see contemporary art. Admission is free. Open daily,...
Favorite spots and advice. Best ice cream: Persicco. Favorite café: I do not have a favorite café, but usually I end up at Rond Point (Av. Figueroa Alcorta y Tagle;...
Founded by a Greek art collector in 1931 and housed in a neo-classical mansion, the Benaki Museum is comprised of a massive private collection of works from the Neolithic era...
Santiago’s modern art museum, attached to the Museum Nacional de Bellas Artes, look like Paris’s Petit Palais and hosts temporary exhibitions. Here, you’ll find a wide variety of colonial, religious...
Search By Keyword
Bali is more enticing than ever, having undergone a frenzy...
Change comes slowly to this small Bahamian island, and that’s...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.