Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Tate Britain'" Displaying 10 of 1212 Results
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
There are few more beautiful places in Britain than the Cotswolds, the bucolic region dotted with sleepy villages and bustling market towns.
A discriminating guide to discovering the simple pleasures of summer on one of New England's loveliest islands.
A brilliant mix of new arrivals and old favorites are revitalizing New England's beloved island resort.
Located at Millbank near Vauxhall Bridge in Pimlico, the Tate Britain is the most prestigious of the Tate’s. It houses the British national collections, ranging from the 16th Century to...
This 220-seat catamaran—with exterior and interior designs by artist Damien Hirst—ferries passengers between Tate Modern and Tate Britain, in Pimlico. The boat runs every forty minutes, and it also stops...
England: London: What to See & Do: Family Friendly: You Asked: What to do with a 5-year-old in London?
London is one of the cities in Europe that most easily captures the imagination of young children. Many of its best-known tourist sights appeal to kids such as the London...
Lady Carole Bamford’s eye for detail wins again at Daylesford’s Pimlico setting, her latest. The gleaming white marble interior and handmade willow staircase are exquisite, as is the shop’s selection...
Famed restaurateur Alan Yau’s Soho bistro is guaranteed to please, with mouthwatering dim sum, all-day cocktails, beautifully presented Chinese teas and delectable French pastries. The Christian Liaigre–designed two-story space is...
France’s celebrated chef saved Londoners a trip through the Chunnel when he opened one of his “workshop” restaurants in the West End two years ago. This outpost shares the same...
Those seeking a bit of country air must try this quirky but delectable café in gorgeous Richmond Park, just outside of London. Prepare yourself for a rustic chic setting, with...
Now that the Connaught is well on the way to its restored glory, it has two seductive spots for drinks and conversation. The larger Coburg Bar, to the right of...
A no-reservation policy and just twenty-three stools at the L-shaped bar mean long lines at this tapas place of the moment. Barrafina, the brainchild of restaurateurs Sam and Eddie Hart,...
Search By Keyword
Known as an eco and adventure destination, this Central American...
Bordered by Germany, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Slovenia...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.