Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Tate Britain'" Displaying 10 of 1412 Results
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
There are few more beautiful places in Britain than the Cotswolds, the bucolic region dotted with sleepy villages and bustling market towns.
A discriminating guide to discovering the simple pleasures of summer on one of New England's loveliest islands.
A brilliant mix of new arrivals and old favorites are revitalizing New England's beloved island resort.
Located at Millbank near Vauxhall Bridge in Pimlico, the Tate Britain is the most prestigious of the Tate’s. It houses the British national collections, ranging from the 16th Century to...
This 220-seat catamaran—with exterior and interior designs by artist Damien Hirst—ferries passengers between Tate Modern and Tate Britain, in Pimlico. The boat runs every forty minutes, and it also stops...
An Indagare member recently traveled to London with her two young children and wanted them to experience all the highlights of the capital in one weekend. London is not designed...
England: London: What to See & Do: Family Friendly: You Asked: What to do with a 5-year-old in London?
London is one of the cities in Europe that most easily captures the imagination of young children. Many of its best-known tourist sights appeal to kids such as the London...
The avant-garde is in London’s spotlight this spring with many of the city’s most reputable galleries and museums emphasizing this game-changing genre of art. The Barbican studies four American modern...
The city’s only public gallery dedicated solely to photography, this space hosts frequently changing exhibits, promoting and showing the works of exciting up-and-coming artists.
This museum is a definite must-see. Housed in a former power station that was beautifully redone in 2000 by Swiss architects Herzog & de Meuron (who will start work on...
To call the London Eye a giant ferris wheel captures none of the architectural drama or thrill of discovery that this feat of engineering, which soars more than 442 feet...
London is heaving this spring with blockbuster shows, from a fun mid-career survey of Chris Ofili and exhibit of legendary sculptor Henry Moore (both at Tate Britain) to a revealing...
Search By Keyword
St Moritz has come roaring back. For an update on...
Like the French Riviera, Turkey’s southwester coast was “discovered” by...
Sophisticated living combined with a refreshingly laid-back California attitude in...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.