Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Tanya Trahtemberg'" Displaying 10 of 24718 Results
The summer enclave of choice for the Spanish royal family and others who enjoy private dinners and rustic sophistication.
Sun-soaked Cannes is the original playground for the Hollywood jet-set but in recent years has begun to foster a new modernity.
Imagine a Grand Canyonesque landscape with clusters of wild, wind-sculpted rock spires and networks of mountain caves that have been converted into churches, homes and hotels, and you begin to...
Thanks to a host of activities, stunning landscapes and gorgeous resorts, the area surrounding the Pacific Coast's Carmel is a wonderful destination for the entire family.
The Amalfi Coast is a place where land, sea and sky strike a note of such otherworldly perfection that the region is best approached by boat in order to take...
Verbier is for passionate advanced skiers, as well as for families and groups of friends who want to hole up in some of Switzerland’s best private chalets
There are several interesting things to do and see in Doha, but the point of visiting now is largely to see a city in the making.
The three-island nation is known for its white-sand beaches, wild jungle and laid-back vibe.
The Dutch capital is the kind of city where you'll have the most fun blending into the local scene, by exploring on foot, bike and boat.
A full day in Lima, particularly one spent with an insider who can navigate the highlights, will add immeasurably to one’s understanding of the country.
Known as the Blue City for its cobalt-painted facades, Jodhpur is home to maharajah palaces, gorgeous gardens and the legendary Mehrangarh Fort.
One of the oldest cities in the Netherlands, Maastricht has more to offer than the annual, world-renowned Tefaf Art Fair.
Home to fifteen million people and site of the 2008 Olympics, Beijing is a superpower capital to see.
London is nudging past New York as the world’s financial capital and the ripple effects are being felt all over town. From Russian oligarchs to freshly-minted hedge fund traders, a...
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
This mecca for passionate foodies offers some of the country’s most innovative cooking and cultivating.
Perfect for nature lovers: the incredible lodges of the North and South Island.
Long considered a tax haven for an international crowd of wealthy expats, the principality is quickly outgrowing that worn cliché.
Located on a quiet street in Miraflores, this spare gallerylike shop showcases the beautiful modern jewelry created by Tanya Trahtenberg. Lovely gold bangles with a matte finish and square edges...
The focus here is on clothing made with alpaca and vicuña, the finest of the South American camelid wools. For a classic stole, pullover or scarf in butter-soft vicuña, this...
Thirty years ago the owners of this shop began traveling to Cusco and other regions known for their traditional folk arts and weaving, and exporting their finds to stores like...
Similar to another famous Catherine (Paris’ Catherine Memmi), Denoual specializes in exquisite linens for the home. Denoual worked in Paris as a fashion editor before relocating with her family to...
In a former gas station on the corner of Whitaker and Jones, just across from One Fish Two Fish, Peridot sells a wonderful assortment of antiques and accessories such as...
Search By Keyword
Bordering the Atlantic Ocean and South Africa, Namibia has expansive...
The famous French ski resort, in the Haute-Savoie region, is...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.