Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Villa Farnesina'" Displaying 10 of 2991 Results
“Rome is a city that’s growing,” declared its last mayor, “and doesn’t fear what is new”—even if most visitors come to see its ancient treasures.
Firenze, famously dubbed the “city of stone" by writer Mary McCarthy, regards itself as a living museum. And considering it has counted among its residents the likes of Michelangelo, Raphael,...
Italy's most fabled region abounds with stunning countryside, vineyards and old-world European towns.
Star couturiers and luxury boutiques have transformed Milan into Italy’s most chic, modern metropolis, one brimming with attitude.
Italy's third-biggest lake is the center of a region that's both natural and civilized, decadent and low-key, enormous and intimate.
Reporting on cities that have been attracting tourists for hundreds of years is both a privilege and a challenge.
Despite its jet set status, Capri is also an ethereal, soulful island, especially its stunning, fragrant landscapes.
Writer D. H. Lawrence once described Sardinia as “lost between Europe and Africa and belonging to nowhere.”
The Amalfi Coast is a place where land, sea and sky strike a note of such otherworldly perfection that the region is best approached by boat in order to take...
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
The largest island in the Mediterranean has incredible historic sites, passionate locals and a food scene to impress any gourmet.
With new luxury villas and gorgeous classic resorts, the Turks & Caicos is one of the Caribbean's most exciting destinations.
This flat island boasts three Leading Hotels of the World, stunning private villas, excellent golf and some of the best food in the Caribbean
Known for its surf breaks and golf links, Punta Mita continues to expand its appeal with the addition of new resorts and sprawling villas, including an Aman-influenced hideaway.
This stunning Renaissance villa is located in Trastevere and worth a visit thanks to glorious interiors with frescoes, including ones by Raphael. It was built in the early 16th century...
There’s an assumption that while metropolises like London, Hong Kong and New York are always moving, growing, changing, Italy’s cities are timeless; their charm eternal. And while Italy certainly moves...
Modernity is juxtaposed with antiquity at this hotel. Forty Seven’s location—adjacent to the Forum and far from the chaos of the shopping district—and more affordable rates make this a good...
Anna Fendi Venturini has decided to share her family’s way of living with visitors to Rome with two new properties. Villa Laetitia is a restored fifteen-guestroom villa that is easy...
Indagare member Karen Klopp traveled to Tuscany with a group of friends to play polo in Siena. The trip’s highlight was a three-day stay at the the Castello di Vicarello...
You Asked: I am traveling to Italy and would like to stay at a fantastic hotel that also has a great cooking school. I am open to traveling to any...
Says Indagare insider Alberto Moncada, the owner of boutique hotel Margutta 54: “Jog or walk in Villa Borghese. And take a bike ride along the Tevere river banks. Bicycles can...
Search By Keyword
A fascinating mix of tradition and contemporary life, 1,200-year-old Kyoto...
Family vacation can be equal parts learning and leisure when...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.