Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Vedema'" Displaying 10 of 4785 Results
For hopeless romantics, the island of Santorini offers black-sand beaches and a crater that transforms sunsets into wild-hued spectacles.
Unspoiled beaches and pampering resorts make the BVIs a top choice for a romantic escape.
Insider picks from Athens and the best island, including Mykonos, Santorini and lesser-known Paros.
With hiking trails, scenic waterfalls, hidden villages and luxury resorts, the Big Island is an otherworldly slice of paradise.
Greece’s largest island offers a mix of glamorous hotels, beautiful beaches and historic ruins.
A brilliant mix of new arrivals and old favorites are revitalizing New England's beloved island resort.
This archipelago of some one hundred islands in the Indian Ocean boasts some of the world's most spectacular beach resorts.
The group of islands has gorgeous beaches, perfect weather, fabulous snorkeling and a wonderful sense of place.
In the Greek capital, ancient history informs the tastes, sounds and experiences of modern life.
Paros is known as the “Nantucket” of Greece thanks to its perfect mix of luxurious and rustic.
Put on the map by Aristotle and Jackie Onassis, this island offers a few gorgeous hotels, chic restaurants and a buzzing scene.
With new luxury villas and gorgeous classic resorts, the Turks & Caicos is one of the Caribbean's most exciting destinations.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
The best of the Riviera Maya, a gorgeous coastline that's turning into one of the fastest-growing resort areas in Mexico.
Known as an eco and adventure destination, this Central American country offers beaches, jungles, volcanoes and now world-class golf courses and resorts.
The 4,000-acre resort on Mexico’s Pacific Coast is not a private club, but it feels like a sexy version of one.
A favorite of Indagare founder Melissa Biggs Bradley, Vedema is an inland boutique hotel. While it does not sit on a beach or on cliffs overlooking the water, as many...
Longtime visitor of Paros, Greek-American James Hirschfeld recommends Kargas for its excellent souvlaki. Kargas is the place for casual, authentic food in the island’s best area for nightlife, Naoussa port.
Greek-American Indagare Insider James Hirschfeld recommends: “Greek jeweler Lalaounis has extraordinary Byzantine-inspired designs in the center of Mykonos Market and also has a store in Athens.” Ilias Lalaounis has become...
Located in the center of Mykonos town at the top of the Rohari hill, the Belvedere Hotel Mykonos offers panoramic views and a soothing ambiance with elegant Mykonian accents throughout...
Search By Keyword
This archipelago of some one hundred islands in the Indian...
Known as an eco and adventure destination, this Central American...
José Ignacio has been compared to Montauk of thirty years...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.