Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Sip n’ Soda'" Displaying 10 of 19889 Results
Caribbean-style beautiful with lazy golden beaches and jaw-dropping Nevis Peak, the island centers around the family-friendly Four Seasons.
This summer mecca combines city sophistication with stunning beaches and farmland.
Verbier is for passionate advanced skiers, as well as for families and groups of friends who want to hole up in some of Switzerland’s best private chalets
Lech is ideal for young families: safe and picturesque, with the efficient, friendly Austrians running the show.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
The only other city in Europe that comes close to being as perfectly beautiful as Prague is Venice. Now, its extraordinary architecture has been restored after decades of neglect and...
Where else can you find thirteen Michelin-starred restaurants, nine World Heritage sites and miles of beaches in one European city?
An insider's guide to Rio. Plus, learn about a family trip in the Amazon and a bikini-boot-camp style spa.
The summer enclave of choice for the Spanish royal family and others who enjoy private dinners and rustic sophistication.
No longer a secret among well-heeled families, Deer Valley is now ranked #1 ski resort in the U.S. and a new crop of hotels and amenities is raising the bar...
Read about romantic hotels and restaurants in the South of France's most scenic region.
The private island off Antigua makes a wonderful getaway for couples and family alike.
The Austrian capital is buzzing with chic hotels, cutting-edge restaurants and a vibrant design and fashion scene. How to experience the best of old and new.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
A hiker's paradise, the Italian Dolomites offers glorious landscapes and charming, authentic hotels and restaurants.
The Spanish capital is buzzing with revamped hotels, authentic restaurants and a vibrant art scene.
This island offers gorgeous beaches and wonderful five-star properties, many of which are ideal for families
Put on the map by Aristotle and Jackie Onassis, this island offers a few gorgeous hotels, chic restaurants and a buzzing scene.
Napa's neighboring wine country is renowned for great Pinot Noir vineyards, memorable boutique hotels and sublime restaurants.
This old-fashioned diner just celebrated its 50th anniversary by turning back the dial on the prices on the menu for a day and charging the 1958 menu prices. There are...
A Hamptons icon, the Candy Kitchen is not a sweets shop but a retro luncheonette and soda fountain, where you can get pancakes and an omelet at any time of...
Tom Wolfe’s never had a bad meal at Silver’s (so he claimed in an interview for hamptons.com), a casual, family-run café in Southampton. Lunch is a great time to go,...
Read advice from New York mothers Liz Lange and Liza Nugent on some of the activities they love to do with their kids. Plus tips on family friendly restaurants. For...
Great choice for a grand yet family-friendly stay is the Four Seasons George V, which has an indoor pool and staff that welcomes little ones with special amenities and thoughtful...
California: Santa Barbara: What to See & Do: Family Friendly: Fun Activities with Kids in Santa Barbara
See Also: Best Beaches Family Friendly Restaurants El Capitan Canyon McConnell’s Ice Cream A favorite of Lisa Wolf “Rent a pedal car (two to six people) from Cabrillo Boulevard, near...
DAY 1 MORNING: Arrive and check-in. Take a walk around the neighborhood to get your bearings. LUNCH: Have a light lunch in an informal place where you can watch the...
For many families, the question “Where should we go for spring break?” is a loaded one. For most, it’s a trip designed around bonding time with the kids, though it’s...
Search By Keyword
Like the French Riviera, Turkey’s southwester coast was “discovered” by...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.