Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Marie Mercié'" Displaying 10 of 7541 Results
With major European cities looking more and more alike, Paris stands gloriously apart.
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What's new; where to stay and shop.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
The city by the Charles is a cultural hub full of wonderful museums, fine dining and hip shopping.
Savannah is a magical otherworld where the pace is slow, history holds sway, and you can eat and shop extraordinarily well.
Firenze, famously dubbed the “city of stone" by writer Mary McCarthy, regards itself as a living museum. And considering it has counted among its residents the likes of Michelangelo, Raphael,...
The Basque Country is synonymous with good eating, and San Sebastian now boasts a higher density of Michelin stars than Paris.
Window-shopping and people watching are the draws here, as this walk encompasses much of the real, as opposed to touristy, Left Bank. Start at the corner of the Rue du...
The Belgian version of Conran’s, Flamant has been the most stylish house wares shop for Belgians since the late 1970s. The aesthetic mixes Scandinavian and Provencal influences for a semi-rustic,...
The first branch of this boutique opened in the Marais in 2000; they have since expanded with a shop on the Left Bank. With clothes for children from three months...
Discreet, understated, charming, Hôtel Le Sainte-Beuve is simple style at its best. Calm interiors are a mix of English comfort and Gallic charm, designed by British designer David Hicks. Expect...
The Aubusson, on the narrow, busy Rue Dauphine, is so unassuming that you could walk right by it and not even know it was there. Step inside, though, and you’ll...
The best hat store in Paris. Mercié makes whimsical, Ascot-worthy showstoppers. Closed Sunday. Métro: St.-Sulpice, Odéon.
Some of the city’s best shopping is concentrated in the 6th and 7th arrondissements. Start at Rue du Bac and Quai Voltaire. Follow Rue du Bac away from the Seine,...
A native of Paris, Catherine Memmi opened her first shop on the Left Bank in 1993. This larger gallery showcases a much broader range of her modern yet sensual furniture...
Search By Keyword
Savannah is a magical otherworld where the pace is slow,...
The largest single-mountain ski resort in North America is better...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.