Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to ''" Displaying 10 of 572 Results
Mumbai is the biggest, wealthiest, and fastest city in India. Often compared with New York in terms of its energy.
Palace hotels and painted elephants are part of the colorful exoticism of Jaipur, a city that offers a dazzling immersion into the riches of India.
Mark Twain called India "the land of dreams and romance,of fabulous poverty, of splendor and rages, of palaces and hovels."
Seven tented camps, including two new luxury/eco ones. Plus: what to read and see before you go.
A memorable sidestep to lesser-known cities: Gwailor and Orchha (near Agra) and Karaikudi and Hampi (in the south). Plus, Bombay advice from designer Lisa Fine.
Known as the “City of Lakes” or “Venice of the East,” Udaipur abounds with stunning landscapes and larger-than-life palaces.
Andrea Dobbe of N.Y., January 3, 2008 “Our group arrived in Mumbai on the one-month anniversary of the attack on the city. News cameras surrounded the Taj Hotel, but areas...
From Fiona Caulfield, author of the Love India travel guide series: “Narendra was born and educated in Mumbai; he launched his own label in 1993 and is regarded as the...
From Fiona Caulfield, author of the Love India travel guide series: “Established in 1963 by Kekoo and Khorshed Gandhy, Chemould is one of India’s oldest commercial galleries and has nurtured...
From Fiona Caulfield, author of the Love India travel guide series: “The philosopher and social activist Mulk Raj Anand founded Marg in 1946 to raise awareness and preserve India’s cultural...
From Fiona Caulfield, author of the Love India travel guide series: “Chharapati Shivaji Terminus (formerly Victoria Terminus) is one of the world’s grandest train stations. Board a train to Maunga...
From Fiona Caulfield, author of the Love India travel guide series: “At Mumbai’s latest luxury hotel, the contemporary-designed 202 guest rooms and suites showcase the views of the Mumbai skyline...
I am planning a trip to India alone in December as a gift to myself and am looking for more information about the Kerala area. I have plans to spend...
For high-end tours in Mumbai, Fiona Caulfield, author of the Love India series, recommends Monica Chudasama Vaziralli (91-22-2648-2250/2649-8547; mobile: 98200 78611; email@example.com), a longtime Mumbai resident and “ a beautiful...
You should definitely see our friend Vinesh Maheshwari at Jaisalmer Art & Craft in Jaipur. Tell him that Melissa from Indagare sent you. They have fabulous jewelry and textiles. Amer...
Search By Keyword
An insider's guide to Rio. Plus, learn about a family...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.