Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo'" Displaying 10 of 1689 Results
The thriving city, at once thrillingly modern and deeply traditional, has an intrinsic beauty and harmony.
A fascinating mix of tradition and contemporary life, 1,200-year-old Kyoto has a wealth of Japanese culture, including some 2,000 temples and shrines.
Shangri-La, inspired by the novel Lost Horizon, isn’t nearly as familiar a name in the hospitality industry in the West as in the East. There is only one SL property...
The location of the Shangri-La, opened in December 2010, is the hotel’s biggest pro and con at the same time. The property sits on the Right Bank in the 16th...
With 799 rooms in two massive buildings (the Shangri-La and Krungthep wings), six restaurants and over half-a-mile of riverfront, the Shangri-La is the largest of Bangkok’s five-star hotels. Rooms in...
At nearly twenty, a veteran in Beijing hotel terms, the China World was the first major hotel to be designed as the centerpiece of an entire complex, with shops, offices...
As the name suggests, the restaurant serves crustaceans; but that is not necessarily the main reason to make a reservation. Lobster is one of the many weapons in the culinary...
A beautifully laid-out oasis of calm, the Chi Spa, in the Shangri-La, is one of Bangkok’s most impressive destination spas. The quiet, candle-lit design, with lots of stone walls and...
An Indagare family recently visited the Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort in Oman on a side trip from Dubai. The resort features three hotels: the family-friendly Al Waha, the deluxe...
Search By Keyword
The gateway to southeastern Asia, Singapore has a lot to...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.