Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Thithpeng Silversmith '" Displaying 10 of 354 Results
Writes Indagare member Pamela Murdock: “While there are lots of stores selling silver items, we were told many of them aren’t 100% pure. Amantaka recommended Thith Peng. The owner speaks...
This privately-owned elephant camp was started German Markus Peschke, one of the first foreigners to found a travel company in Laos in the late 1990s. Located about a 30-minute drive...
The town of Luang Prabang is famous for its more than thirty wats (temples) that are scattered throughout the town, happily coexisting besides schools, boutiques, restaurants and cafes. Many of...
Originally the Aman group had wanted to take over and convert a primary school further in town but when the deal feel through, the company settled on the defunct former...
Writes Indagare member Pamela Murdock: “Every morning around 5.30 to 6 a.m. is the Tak Bat, where the monks and novices of the 30-plus temples accept alms (sticky rice) from...
One of the first hotels to open in Luang Prabang, in 1992, La Résidence has been managed by Orient-Express since 2006 and is one of southeast Asia’s most beautiful properties....
Luang Prabang centers around this steep hill, which is topped by gilded Wat Chom Si, one of the town’s main Buddhist Temples. It’s tiny on the inside but the gilded...
Search By Keyword
Italy's third-biggest lake is the center of a region that's...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.