Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Per Non Dormire'" Displaying 10 of 6571 Results
New York is at a new zenith of creativity, with exciting new hotels, restaurants, galleries and shops.
“Rome is a city that’s growing,” declared its last mayor, “and doesn’t fear what is new”—even if most visitors come to see its ancient treasures.
St. Barth’s has a rhythm of its own that mixes l’art de vivre with a laid-back tropical ease. What's new; where to stay and shop.
With top-of-the line hotels and shopping, gorgeous architecture and some of the most exciting restaurants in the country, the Windy City is thriving.
The city by the Charles is a cultural hub full of wonderful museums, fine dining and hip shopping.
It’s clear from the sexy lingerie sold here that Per Non Dormire, which translates to “not for sleeping,” lives up to its name. By appointment only.
This gem of a chocolate shop has glossy-red walls and a kitchen in the back where the scrumptious chocolates are made. The owner, who comes from a long line of...
At Dal Co, you can design your own footwear, choose from the shop’s collection or select a design from its archives. Each pair of shoes is custom-made and delivered within...
The art of letter writing may be dying, but few can enter this shop and resist the urge to snap up its beautiful cards. Besides, only from Fabriano—a company that...
N. K. Jain’s impressive fifty-year-old bookshop has an in-depth collection of reference books on Indian culture, many of them rare and out of print. The key: for approximately $15, any...
Small, family-oriented and easy to navigate, Shopping da Gávea is my favorite mall, with its open architecture and chic selection of shops, including stylish Brazilian brands such as Lenny (great...
This district, a three-block collection of lei shops mixed with designer boutiques, has undergone a major $84 million renovation (to be completed in Spring 2008), transforming it from a hodgepodge...
The best of Maui shopping is at the 64,000-square-foot Shops at Wailea, near the Four Seasons and the Grand Wailea. In fact, it comes as quite a surprise to find...
UPDATE: This store is now closed. A concept boutique called Space 519 has opened in its place. Hipsters come here to stock up on cool jeans from Earnest Sewn and...
Search By Keyword
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.