Search By Keyword
Results for "Related to 'Spring Buvette'" Displaying 10 of 1997 Results
With major European cities looking more and more alike, Paris stands gloriously apart.
In early September, Sofian Nait-Bouda, the resident philosopher- Waiter of acclaimed Spring restaurant, introduced an underground space, Spring Buvette. The food is pure Spring, hailing from the restaurant and the...
Chicago-born chef Daniel Rose made a splash with his original Spring restaurant, opened in 2006 to much acclaim in the Paris food scene. Now a revamped, rethought version opened in...
A number of our editors have just returned from Paris. Some of their new favorite discoveries: WHERE TO EAT FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Get yourself in the mood by reading the...
This year, I didn’t plan my family’s spring break early but settled on places where I knew I could get flights and rooms. The first week, I am taking my...
For those who want to “feel right at home in their own private hotel,” Time & Place Homes is a special rental company that focuses as much attention on finding...
M. Rice, New York, NY April 2, 2008 “Thank you very much for the recommendations in Paris. We used your preferred operator for our Kids’ Treasure Hunt in the Louvre...
We are often asked about last-minute getaways for families, and these ten destinations are easy to reach, have lots of hotel options (we do list our favorites) and offer child-friendly...
Search By Keyword
The largest single-mountain ski resort in North America is better...
Intimate, hip beach hotels line the shore of this former...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.