Meet Our Team
Born in Canada and raised right outside New York City by an American mother and Scottish father, Lizzie has always felt the desire to travel around the world. She’s especially interested in both adventure and literary-based trips: whether hiking in South Africa and Chile or reading Hemingway in the Parisian bars where he wrote. Lizzie graduated in 2011 from the University of Virginia with a double BA in English and History.
Best Adventure: Hiking over the pass that separates Alaska from British Columbia on the Old Gold Trail through the Chilcotin Mountains.
Favorite Travel Memory: Having the grand niece of James Joyce quote the last page of Finnegan’s Wake next to a cityscape at the National Gallery of Dublin.
Favorite Travel Book: The Bastard of Istanbul by Elif Shafak and Cutting For Stone by Abraham Verghese.
Search By Keyword
As part of the Trois Vallées, Courchevel in the French...
A first-hand account of a wildlife cruise to this unforgettable...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.