Leading the Way
This Week on Indagare: Find out which hotels and resorts were Most-Booked last year, who made the list for 2012’s Indagare Adored, where founder Melissa Biggs Bradley dreams of going in 2012, and which hotels have the most inspiring owners. Plus: read member raves about trips to Belize, Costa Rica, Big Sur, and more.
While our staff is constantly on the road, gathering the most memorable addresses, we also understand that the most successful journeys are contingent on finding the perfect hotel or resort. The members of our well-traveled community have favorites around the world, from grand dames in Paris to boutique enclaves in southern Italy. Indagare members can consult with a specialist from our Bookings Team on the phone or by email for something as simple as booking a hotel room (with Indagare preferred rates and amenities) or as complex as creating a multi-stop itinerary (there is no booking fee). Find out the top properties that made the list of Indagare’s most-booked in 2011 and...
Search By Keyword
Beautiful and not overrun with tourists, this island off the...
The private island off Antigua makes a wonderful getaway for...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.