Passion Points: Style
Indagare members Angelica and David Carr recently spent time in Argentina’s capital. Here they share insight about visiting this buzzing city.
We had an incredible experience in Buenos Aires and loved the Park Hyatt hotel. The building, garden and décor are gorgeous and the service is wonderful. We were constantly surprised with small gifts that were above and beyond thoughtful. For example, in the car that picked us up from the airport we were offered dried fruit and nuts, the perfect post-flight snack. Our room was always filled with flower petal trails, Champagne and chocolates, and room service, especially breakfast, was particularly outstanding.
The hotel concierge was excellent. On our last night in Buenos Aires we accidentally fell asleep early in the evening. The front desk knew we wanted to go tango dancing so when we stumbled downstairs in the middle of the night, they got right on the phone and called all the best tango bars in the city. We ended up going us to La Veruta (1366 Armenia St.; (54) 11-4774-6357) (which luckily doesn’t close...
Search By Keyword
Like the French Riviera, Turkey’s southwester coast was “discovered” by...
A memorable sidestep to lesser-known cities: Gwailor and Orchha (near...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.