Passion Points: Arts/Culture
With world-class museums, private collections and now an internationally renowned art fair, Houston has emerged as one of America’s fine art capitals. In conjunction with Indagare, a Houston-based art historian has organized a trip that will present the Texan city’s highlights, provide insider access and open doors to cultural highlights.
Timed to coincide with the Houston Fine Art Fair, the five-day itinerary includes curatorial visits to the Contemporary Arts Museum, the new Asia Society Texas Center, Menil Collection and Rothko Chapel. Guests will also see a special showing of the James Turrell sky space at sunset and visit fabulous private collections. A limited number of spots remain.
Dates: September 11-15
Flights: Fly into Houston’s George Bush Intercontinental Airport (not included in price of trip)
- Accommodation: Price includes four nights in a junior suite at the boutique hotel Granduca (www.granducahouston.com)
- Included in price: All meals, deluxe ground transportation, private visits, museum admission, the Houston Fine Art Fair, VIP entry everywhere and more
- Contact: Indagare’s booking team for pricing and the complete itinerary
Search By Keyword
This island has unspoiled coral reefs and protected lagoons so...
The country's most stunning landscapes and exhilarating outdoor activities center...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.