Passion Points: Family
We know that finding family vacations that balance the interests of well-traveled parents with the fun and comforts of young children can be a challenge to orchestrate. To make things easier, we are introducing our first signature Indagare Family Trips, so you can book memorable getaways designed with activities that appeal to all ages built in.
With a thorough renovation, Sea Island has once again become one of the top resorts in the country. There’s a brand new 65,000-square foot spa and all rooms have been updated but, still, an air of old-school elegance prevails (jackets are required at dinnertime and classes are offered in both clay shooting and etiquette). This is, after all, part of the Golden Isles of Georgia and prominent East Coast families have been coming since 1928. There are also three topnotch golf courses and a wide array of activities to keep everyone occupied, ranging from scavenger hunts and sandcastle competitions to dance classes and fishing trips.
Indagare’s Family Trip (based on a family of four) includes accommodations for three nights in a two-bedroom suite...
Search By Keyword
The private island off Antigua makes a wonderful getaway for...
Thanks to a host of activities, stunning landscapes and gorgeous...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.