Passion Points: Giving Back
- Just Back From... Mukul
- Giving Back: Akanksha
- Seeing the World: 100 Cameras
- Handcrafting Opportunity in Indigenous Belize
- Water for All: The Voss Foundation
- Driving Change: Myanmar's Amara
- The Thoughtful Traveler
- Women for Women International
- Under the Same Sky in Zambia
- New Heights: Giving Back in Bhutan
- Unite The World with Africa
- Indagare Exclusive: Elephant Collection
- Making a Difference in Cambodia
- Trade (not Aid) in Rwanda
- Fashionable in the Philippines
- A Daily Dose of Giving Back: Milkshake
- Best of 2010: Burma and Philippines
- The Road Back to New Orleans
- Kenya's Shompole Collection
- Music in Burma
- Celebrating Earth Day at the End of the World
- Midwives for Haiti
- Building a Village in Kenya
- A Benefit for Kenya's Elephants
- Getting Aid to Haiti
- Bodhi Tree Book Drive
- The Bodhi Tree Foundation
- Preserving History One Hacienda At a Time
- Tanzania Sketchbook
- The Making of Mr. Tuesday
- Garbage Dreams Come True
- Journeys That Give Back
- Disaster Relief in the Philippines
- Q&A: REACH Grenada
- Indagare Access: Traveling with Gandhi's Grandsons
- Humanitarian Award in the Philippines
- Voluntourism 101
- Giving Back in Peru
- If the Shoe Fits: Blake Mycoskie
- Breaking the Cycle of Poverty in South Africa
- Philanthropic Travel in Cambodia
- Doing Good in Morocco
- SOS Children's Village: Jamaica
- Pineapple Ball in Jamaica
- Founder of the Lotus Flower Foundation
- Breaking the Cycle: Child Abuse in Thailand
- The Power of Community
- Bringing Safe Water to Kids in Cambodia
- Photos and Philanthropy
- Doing Good with Friends in South Africa
- Safari with Heart: Doing Your Part at Singita
- Mia Farrow Making a Difference
- The Price of Rice at a Burmese Orphanage
- Discovering the Real Chiang Mai: Special Finds
- Dispatch from Burmese Refugee Camp
- Dispatch from Thai Aid Mission
- Philanthropy in the Dominican Republic
- Latest from Burma
- How to Help in Burma
- Aid Programs in Burma
- Zimbabwe Crisis
- Global Volunteers
- Nepal: A Personal Pilgrimage
- Soulful Wanderings
- Author Mital Shah
- Oria Douglas-Hamilton's Peace Project
- Bid on Trips for Charity
- The Good Night Foundation
- Sanctuary at Ol Lentille in Kenya
- A Disappearing View of Africa
- Starting a Surevolution
- Q&A with Marcella Echavarria
- Making a Difference in India
- Lions in Crisis
- Voluntourism in Belize
- Make a Difference
- Zambia Details
- Zambia: The Heart of the Matter
- France: Saving and Seeing Sights
Search By Keyword
Long a bastion of understated cool, the Danish capital is...
With miles of biking, walking and riding trails, scores of...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.