Passion Points: Learning
When our editors travel to cover a city for Indagare, they take along a long list of potentially buzz-worthy places, culled from interviewing plugged-in locals and in-depth pre-trip research. More important, they mark the most promising-sounding finds on a city map, because even better than a long list of places is knowing what not to miss on a single street or in a neighborhood. “I cannot imagine taking an Indagare trip without one of my trusted, albeit homemade, maps,” says Indagare’s editorial director Simone Girner. “They allow me to organize my days in the most efficient way and to maximize my time exploring the destination.”
Simone spearheaded Indagare Mapped Out, a new generation of city guides, which include three day itineraries and detailed maps for each day. The Mapped Out Guides are now available for five European destinations— Paris, London, Rome, Venice and Vienna —and can be purchased on the Indagare Souk site (www.indagare.com/souk). Here’s what you need to know about this new Indagare product.
What makes Mapped Out different from a traditional...
Search By Keyword
With views of the Swiss Alps and Lake Geneva, Lausanne...
A memorable sidestep to lesser-known cities: Gwailor and Orchha (near...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.