Passion Points: Spa/Wellness
- Just Back From... India
- A French Spa Discovery
- Just Back From... Parrot Cay
- A Tale of Two Kinds of Spa: Tough and Gentle
- Scents and Sensibility
- London Beauty Tips
- London Spa Trio
- Monaco Spa Trio
- Renewal at Rancho La Puerta
- Caudalie Spa Interview
- The Ranch at Live Oak Review
- Canyon Ranch Disappoints
- Boot Camp: The Ranch at Live Oak Malibu
- Kimara Ahnert on Travel & Beauty Trends
- Healing in Mii Amo
- Spa Bonding in Sedona
- Travels with Make-Up Guru Sue Devitt
- Indagare Trip: Ranch at Live Oak Malibu
- Indagare Itinerary: Ranch at Live Oak Malibu
- Travels with Olivia Chantecaille
- Wellness Retreat in Marrakech
- Bonding in Marrakech
- Meditation in Mozambique
- First Look: HO2 Thermes Marins de Cannes
- The Farm at San Benito, Batangas
- Eastern European Spa Guru Danuta Mieloch
- Mexico Getaway: Itinerary
- Renew & Recharge: Girl's Getaway to Mexico
- Yoga Retreat in Peru
- Spa Debut in Valencia: SHA
- Beauty Guru: Q&A with Val Harding
- Golden Door Spa
- Rancho La Puerta
- Bonding Spa Trips
- Moroccan Travels
- Giving Beauty
- Elizabeth Gilbert on Bali
- Gaby Hastings of D-Lite Yoga on Ibiza
- Founders of Amansala on Tulum's Highlights
- Hudson Valley Spa Retreat
- Trip of Renewal: Sedona
- Trip of Renewal: Jerusalem
- Trips of Renewal
- California News: Cavallo Point
- Spa Insiders
- The Lodge at Woodloch
- Ultimate Detox: We Care Spa
- Frequent Flier: Steven Schapera
- Beauty Tips for Travelers
- Transformative Travel: The Ashram
- ESPA Travel Advice
- (E)Spa Pioneer
- Ojai Valley Inn & Spa
- Montage Spa Special
- First To Go: French Alps Pampering
- Airport Massage Bar
- Q&A with Cinq Mondes Founder Jean-Louis Poiroux
- Need to Know: Spring in Tuscany and Andalusia
- First to Go: Yoga on the Beach
- Yoga and Detox in India
- Anassa, Cyprus
- Airport Nail Salons & Spas
- Mayflower Inn & Spa
- In:Spa Retreats
- 10 Tips for Choosing a Spa
- Lake Austin Spa Resort
- Bikini Boot Camp
- Brazil: Body & Soul
- Postcard from the Ashram
- Questions for Eve Lom
- Taj Spa Yoga Retreats
- In:spa in Marrakech
Search By Keyword
The private island off Antigua makes a wonderful getaway for...
The French islands of Porquerolles and Port-Cros offer breathtaking cliffs,...
New on Indagare
Give the Gift of Indagare The perfect present for travelers: a membership to Indagare. Buy now
Indagare Insider Trips: Cuba, Myanmar and India: We’re planning trips throughout the year. Contact Indagare (212-988-2611) to be added to the wait list.
- Community: Share advice with fellow members asking about your favorite travel discoveries.
- Indagare Insiders: Three-day itineraries for families in London and art lovers in Vienna. Plus, fashion insider Chiara Ferragamo’s picks on what not to miss in Florence, Bonnie Gokson, owner of Hong Kong’s lofty Sevva on Hong Kong, Culinary Insider: Budapest.
- Rant & Rave: Indagare members can share their advice with the community by logging in first, then clicking here: Rants & Raves.
- Give the Gift: Indagare: Give the gift of travel intelligence with a membership to Indagare. For details or to order, call us at 212-988-2611 or click here: Gift Membership.
- Indagare Plus: Remember that hotels marked by an Indagare Plus symbol offer preferential rates and benefits to members.
- Indagare Share Feature: Share articles, postcards and reviews with family and friends on such networking sites as Twitter, Facebook and Delicious. Simply click on the three small dots that symbolize our connect icon, at the end of every article, and follow the link to the networking site of your preference.
- Sample Indagare: With free bi-weekly email blasts on new hot spots and insider tips when you sign up for our mailing list.
- Profile feature: Members share your profiles, comments, favorite articles and IQs. Just click on the Profile tab on the upper right of your screen and look for the Edit My Profile blue tab.
- Indagare means to discover, explore, seek, scout in Latin.