India: Introduction: Overview
Few countries in the world stimulate the five senses in such a vibrant way as India. The riot of sounds, the richness of traditions, the vivid color and even the complexity of languages and religions add to the intoxicating mix of culture, chaos and beauty.
Given the country’s size, complexity and varied terrain and experiences, it can be daunting to start planning an itinerary there. Contact our bookings department for ideas on how to get started and map out a well-balanced trip. Several of our India destination reports were written by Fiona Caulfield, the author of the wonderful travel book series Love India (on sale at the Indagare Souk), giving a real local’s, insider look at the places and destinations that should not be missed.
- Read Indagare’s destination report on Delhi
- Read Indagare’s destination report on Jaipur
- Read Indagare’s destination report on Mumbai
- Read about India Off the Beaten Path
- Read about India’s Best Tented Camps
- Read advice on planning a trip to India