Customer Experience Assistant, Group Trips
The Customer Experience Assistant is responsible for liaising with customers and providing administrative and operational support to Indagare’s Group Trips team, who plan and execute all aspects of Insider Journeys. The position requires superior organizational and communication skills, as the Customer Experience Assistant will be responsible for helping to manage client communications and coordination. Read More | Apply
The Customer Experience Assistant is responsible for liaising with customers and providing administrative and operational support to Indagare’s Group Trips team, who plan and execute all aspects of Insider Journeys. The position requires superior organizational and communication skills, as the Customer Experience Assistant will be responsible for helping to manage client communications and coordination.
What You’ll Do
- Provide operational and administrative support; manage Salesforce records and keep track of client/trip related details.
- Rigorously follow Indagare’s Insider Journeys standard operating procedure. Work with the Director and Group Trips Manager to ensure quality and consistency of service delivery.
- Partner with Bookings team to arrange individual trip extensions and special participant requests. Partner with Altour to arrange individual flights for customers.
- Act as the voice of the Insider Journeys Operations team. Partner with Content and Marketing to streamline client communication with a specific focus on delivering a seamless experience during the pre-departure phase of every trip.
- Create customized itineraries, departure packages and packing lists for trip participants.
- Work closely with the Group Trips Manager to put final checks and balances in place to ensure a smooth customer experience.
- Spend time with customers answering questions about their upcoming trips. Oversee the in-box for the department and make sure new queries are answered in a timely manner.
- Enter payments, track down deposits.
- Coordinate transfer arrangements and independently book trip segments.
- Offer travel insurance quotes to trip participants, track purchases and coordinate any needed claims with our insurance partner.
- Be in constant contact with Indagare’s on-the-ground partners while the trip is in progress and make sure any needed amendments are made.
- Provide constructive feedback to on-ground partners.
- Analyze client satisfaction surveys.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is deeply passionate about travel and has a concrete understanding of the travel industry and high-end travel product.
- Is obsessed with customer service and hospitality, goes the extra mile to create magical experiences.
- Has a Bachelor’s degree and experience in communicating and engaging with clients with a preferred background in hospitality, PR or event planning.
- Is detail oriented and loves being organized. Must be able to project manage and provide operational support to a dynamic, high-volume business.
- Values transparent and clear communication.
- Has a positive attitude and is solutions-centric.
- Is comfortable handling a high volume of trips.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and possesses an innate standard of excellence.
- Demonstrates an ability to work independently but can be an active and contributing team member.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and preferably has additional knowledge of Salesforce.
Indagare is a luxury membership-based travel company with robust online editorial content and a boutique, in-house travel agency. We are a dynamic, entrepreneurial, high-performance company and have been named to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. Our mission at Indagare is to give sophisticated, passionate travelers the information and tools that will enable them to discover authentic experiences and make remarkable journeys.
Why You Should Join
The Indagare team is the heart and soul of our company. We are committed to a culture that values a generosity of spirit and believes deeply in the power of being kind: to ourselves, our colleagues, our suppliers and our clients. We believe that travel broadens the mind and enriches the soul.
At Indagare, we care about our team members. That’s why, as part of our total rewards package, we offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits offerings include medical, dental, and vision coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, life insurance and disability coverage, commuter benefits, a retirement-savings plan, and paid time off (vacation, personal, holidays, and sick days).