Travel Operations Assistant
Indagare is seeking a Travel Operations Assistant to partner with a Trip Designer to manage the logistical and operational needs of all trip-planning activities that will enable our members to discover authentic experiences and make remarkable journeys. Read More | Apply
What You’ll Do
- Ensure all-important details are gathered to put together a trip itinerary. This includes:
- Corresponding by phone and/or email with hotels and other suppliers (tour guides, ground operators, etc) to check rates and availability
- Making and confirming reservations and services
- Create and edit detailed trip itineraries
- Prior to each trip, organize all materials and send out departure packages to our members
- Expand your knowledge of destinations via Indagare training to grow into a Trip Designer or Travel Operations Lead role
- Cover for the office receptionist when needed
What You’ll Bring
- A passion for travel planning and a strong desire in growing into a Trip Designer or Travel Operations Lead
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to meet key milestones on time and with quality
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple assignments at once
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Technical skills to get the job done. This includes being proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Acrobat, and Internet Software
- Bachelor’s degree; at least one year of work experience
How do you apply?
Submit your resume and cover letter including responses to the questions below:
- Why are you interested in Indagare and the Travel Operations Assistant opportunity?
- What is your unique ability that other people notice and value, is energizing to you and something you love doing?
- Describe your biggest professional accomplishment to date.
- Where was the last place you traveled to?
- How has travel shaped you as an individual?