The Integrated Content Coordinator will support Indagare’s strategic partnerships and digital content team and will be responsible for creating compelling marketing materials, copywriting, sourcing promotional photos, implementing email marketing workflows, handling the creative approval process with our internal stakeholders and external partners, and reporting key performance indicators. Read More | Apply
Indagare is looking for a Content Coordinator to join our team, reporting to the Associate Editor.
The Content Coordinator will support Indagare’s strategic partnerships and digital content team and will be responsible for creating compelling marketing materials, copywriting, sourcing promotional photos, implementing email marketing workflows, handling the creative approval process with our internal stakeholders and external partners, and reporting key performance indicators.
The role is very collaborative and will work closely with our highly productive content, creative, Global Experience, Group Trips and Marketing teams. This individual must have a strong work ethic and the ability to produce well-written, accurate, detail-oriented work in a fast-paced environment. After an agreed-upon amount of time in the position, the Content Coordinator has the opportunity for work-related travel.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate, write and design itineraries for Insider Journeys and our partner trips.
- Assist in writing and producing Group Trips and promotional partner sales materials and collateral and posting content to our site.
- Produce reading lists, packing and additional materials, as needed, for Insider Journeys and Group Trips.
- Produce (conduct photo research, build, test, send) HubSpot event invites and landing pages.
- Help with proofing, testing and scheduling of brand emails.
- Assist with Group Trip email correspondence and creative reviews with internal team and external partners, as needed.
- Conduct photo research/call in photos and catalog them for all IJ and Partnerships creative, as well as newsletters, and add new images to our photo library.
- Handle regular destination updates for Staff Travels, Website, Departure Packages and Umapped, ensuring that trip destinations are always up to date.
- Assist with implementing customer journey workflows in our email marketing platform for partnerships and Insider Journeys.
- Partner closely with colleagues across Insider Journeys, Marketing, Content and Global Experience Teams and act as a liaison between external partners.
- Support new partnership opportunities, helping with decks and materials, as requested.
- Generate reports for partners.
- You’re curious and have an innate desire to learn while working remotely.
- You have a strong editorial background and are good at researching and distilling information quickly.
- You enjoy working proactively and independently and can handle more than one project at once, due to your organizational skills, attention to details and strong writing skills.
- You have a passion for travel and are interested in how the luxury travel landscape is evolving.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 to 2 years experience in content marketing/writing—travel, luxury lifestyle, start-up experience a plus
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Keynote fluency preferred
- Experience with WordPress and HubSpot preferred
- Experience in Excel and Google docs preferred
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment; proactive approach to projects
- Strong project management skills—you’ve been known to be somewhat of a task master.
- Strong interpersonal skills: injects fresh perspectives and enjoyable interactions; engages in the dynamic nature of a less structured growth-centric, purpose-driven company and mission.
Indagare is a members-only, boutique travel-planning company that offers curated content, customized trip-planning and group trips around passion points.
We partner with our members to design a personalized roadmap for their lifetime of journeys and handpick experiences perfectly suited to their preferences. Through our global network of partners, guides and tastemakers, we deliver real-time, honest intel and unlock behind-the-scenes access and exclusive perks that they won’t find anywhere else.
Founded by top travel expert Melissa Biggs Bradley, Indagare leverages its global network of guides, tastemakers, influencers and content curators to create extraordinary experiences and bespoke trips for its community of passionate travelers across digital, social, print and partnerships. Our mission is to inspire and empower people to change their lives through travel.
www.indagare.com | @indagaretravel | #howyoutravelmatters
Why You Should Join
The Indagare team is the heart and soul of our company. We are committed to a culture that values a generosity of spirit and believes deeply in the power of being kind: to ourselves, our colleagues, our suppliers and our clients. We believe that travel broadens the mind and enriches the soul.
At Indagare, we care about our team members. That’s why, as part of our total rewards package, we offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits offerings include medical, dental, and vision coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, life insurance and disability coverage, commuter benefits, a retirement-savings plan, and paid time off (vacation, personal, holidays, and sick days).
Indagare Travel is an equal opportunity employer. This means we affirmatively prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and we ensure that equal employment opportunities are afforded to all applicants and employees alike without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, sexual orientation, domestic partnership status/civil union status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, lawful use of any product when not at work, observance of Sabbath, political activities, domestic violence victim status, criminal accusation, use of service dog or any other protected class.
Indagare Travel is committed to conforming to not just the letter but also the spirit of all applicable laws and regulations regarding equal employment for all. Our policy of equal employment opportunity and anti-discrimination applies to all aspects of the relationship between Indagare Travel, and its applicants and employees.