Travel Operations Assistant
Indagare is seeking Travel Operations Assistants to join our Bookings team. Our Travel Operations staff support a Trip Designer partner, working closely with them to manage the logistical and operational needs of all trip-planning activities that enable our members to discover authentic experiences and make remarkable journeys. Read More | Apply
Indagare is seeking Travel Operations Assistants to join our Bookings team. Our Travel Operations staff support a Trip Designer partner, working closely with them to manage the logistical and operational needs of all trip-planning activities that enable our members to discover authentic experiences and make remarkable journeys.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure all-important details are gathered to put together a trip itinerary. This includes:
- Corresponding by phone and/or email with hotels and other suppliers (tour guides, ground operators, etc.) to check rates and availability
- Making and confirming reservations and services
- Creating and editing detailed trip itineraries
- Establish strong relationships with travel partners and destination experts
- Expand your knowledge of the travel industry and destinations via Indagare training to grow into a Trip Designer or Operations Lead role
- This position is currently remote and can be based anywhere in the United States
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of full-time professional experience preferred
- A passion for travel planning and a strong desire in growing into a travel specialist
- A natural ability to deliver excellent customer service in line with our hospitality ethos
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to meet key milestones on time and with quality
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple assignments at once in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Technical skills to get the job done. This includes being proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets). Slack, Salesforce and Zoom experience preferred
Indagare is a luxury, membership-based travel company with robust online editorial content and a boutique, in-house travel agency. We are a dynamic, entrepreneurial, high-performance company and have been named to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. Our mission at Indagare is to inspire and empower people to change their lives through travel.
Why You Should Join
The Indagare team is the heart and soul of our company. We are committed to a culture that values a generosity of spirit and believes deeply in the power of being kind: to ourselves, our colleagues, our suppliers and our clients. We believe that travel broadens the mind and enriches the soul.
At Indagare, we care about our team members. That’s why, as part of our total rewards package, we offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Our benefits offerings include medical, dental, and vision coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, life insurance and disability coverage, commuter benefits, a retirement-savings plan, and paid time off (vacation, personal, holidays, and sick days).
Indagare Travel is an equal opportunity employer. This means we affirmatively prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and we ensure that equal employment opportunities are afforded to all applicants and employees alike without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, sexual orientation, domestic partnership status/civil union status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, lawful use of any product when not at work, observance of Sabbath, political activities, domestic violence victim status, criminal accusation, use of service dog or any other protected class.
Indagare Travel is committed to conforming to not just the letter but also the spirit of all applicable laws and regulations regarding equal employment for all. Our policy of equal employment opportunity and anti-discrimination applies to all aspects of the relationship between Indagare Travel, and its applicants and employees.