Senior Membership Manager
The Membership Senior Manager is a client facing role and an integral part of the Membership Department’s growth and success. You will work directly with the Membership Director on both strategic and tactical initiatives and will be on the phone with clients daily to handle engagement, acquisition and client experience inquiries. This role is collaborative, dynamic and demands an individual who is positive, focused, hardworking and resilient. Read More | Apply
POSITION: Membership Senior Manager, Indagare
REPORTS TO: Membership Director
- Coordinate, manage, track and evaluate all membership and renewal activities
- Communicate with existing members to renew and/or upgrade basic memberships to elite or connoisseur levels
- Communicate with lapsed members to ascertain why they have not renewed and develop programs to encourage retention
- Check in with booking members on regular basis to make sure that they are pleased with their specialist and overall service
- Handle customer service inquiries while simultaneously providing excellent service to the client and advocating for our team
- Respond to all new requests for membership information; convert leads to members; provide smooth transition from membership to bookings process
- Generate ideas and assist Membership Director with strategy to add value to membership, drive referrals and thoughtfully grow the base
- Develop strategy to use events to gain new members and introduce them to Indagare’s travel planning services
- Collaborate with Membership Director to develop value add services and programs to enhance the membership experience
- Work with Membership Director to ensure financial tracking of membership
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2-3 years selling experience preferably in a membership services role
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Understanding of the needs of a very sophisticated, affluent, upscale clientele and how to interact and communicate with a light touch vs. hard sale
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial, high performance environment and deliver results
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical, communication, collaboration, presentation, project management and organizational skills
- General understanding of PNL
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Must have a passion for travel
Creative + Copy Coordinator
Indagare is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented, creative-thinking coordinator to join our Creative Services Department. The Coordinator will directly assist the Creative Director and collaborate closely with the Content Director and other department heads as well as be responsible for administrative tasks, copywriting and creative projects.
Our ideal candidate has a keen attention to detail and self-starter attitude and a passion for research and learning. Qualities that would make an applicant a good cultural fit for our tight-knit creative/content team are: excellent writing/editing skills, a proficiency in/understanding of design, a creative mind and the ability to manage details of multiple projects. Read More | Apply
Position: Creative + Copy Coordinator | Full Time
Reports To: Creative Director
- Write engaging and thoughtful copy for diverse projects such as emails, advertising campaigns, website experiments, membership and and business development collateral, and more.
- Help maintain brand voice guidelines to ensure consistency throughout all of our communications and copy.
- Assist with copy writing/editing, photo research and content posting to company’s website and CMS platforms
- Assist with company’s itinerary content, including revision of supplier itineraries, writing new content blurbs and content loading to Indagare CMS
- In partnership with the Marketing Coordinator, assist with creation of Indagare microsites, including photo research and copy writing.
- Researching materials and sourcing samples for creative services projects and initiatives
- Directly assist Creative Director with scheduling, and administrative tasks such as inter-department communication on joint projects/initiatives, including managing calendars, call schedules and project/production deadlines.
Our ideal candidate:
- Internship or equivalent experience in writing / publishing
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in English, writing, journalism, or other relevant subject
- Excellent analytical, communication (verbal and written), collaboration, presentation, project management and organizational skills
- InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills a plus
- WordPress, Hubspot and Salesforce skills a plus
- Strong interest in technology and motivation to learn/become proficient in new software/platforms
- Ability to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, high performance environment
- Creative, hungry and ready to roll up your sleeves to get work done
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
We are seeking a Vice President of Marketing who will be responsible for the architecture, execution and oversight of a strategic marketing plan including public relations, social and digital platforms to build brand awareness to drive growth of the company’s membership base, trip planning services and increase sponsorship/advertising revenue.
The VP of Marketing will be responsible for developing and overseeing all campaigns to both educate and communicate Indagare’s value proposition to the marketplace, and leverage the existing base to achieve new member acquisition and retention targets.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial-minded and results driven marketing executive with strong experience in growing luxury brands. This individual will provide high-level strategic expertise but will share the team’s hands on, “start-up” mentality.
Read More | Apply
Reports to: President
Areas of responsibility:
- Brand marketing
- Marketing operations
- Digital marketing
- Integrated marketing
- Event marketing
- Social media & relations
- Strategic Partnerships
- Develop and own execution of marketing and brand strategy that aligns with the company’s strategic vision and objectives to achieve revenue targets
- Provide visionary leadership rooted in strategy, analysis & data, and creativity
- Drive and manage all marketing related activity around membership acquisition and retention
- Identify new opportunities for brand growth through partnerships, events, social initiatives in partnership with the executive team, Membership and Content departments
- Responsible for designing robust action plans and successfully executive on defined objectives to grow through innovation and creativity; empower team to think strategically
- Lead and ensure successful execution of PR, advertising, social media, digital, and event campaigns
- Build profile of company CEO through media and speaking engagements
- Oversee and direct market research, competitor analysis and other relevant processes and initiatives to effectively position Indagare as the arbiter of high-end travel
- Partner with Membership team to create engagement, loyalty and referral rewards programs and curated member events
- Work with Creative Director to create all promotional and marketing materials for the company
- Work with the membership team to identify potential strategic partnerships and develop compelling partnership packages
- Monitor all campaigns and create reporting to determine efficacy and make recommendations to leadership about future campaigns
- Oversee marketing budget
- Manage, train and develop team
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Marketing, PR, and/or communications degree highly preferred.
- 5+ years of acquisition marketing experience, preferably in the luxury segment
- Creative and analytical thinker who possesses track record of creating and managing integrated campaigns for branding, events, social media and PR
- Strong leadership in establishing priorities for multiple projects, demonstrating respect and shifting priorities to accommodate change
- Ability to understand nuances of amalgamating new digital and social media campaigns with traditional brand strategies
- Proven track record of driving customer growth analytical thinker
- Deep understanding of the luxury consumer and market trends
- Excellent communications and persuasion skills
- Digital Marketing experience and track record in developing successful campaigns
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Acrobat, and Internet Software. Must have experience in content management systems (WordPress, InDesign, and Photoshop)
- Experience with customer relationship management software (Salesforce experience highly preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and as part of a team and work in a fast paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial, high performance environment
- Detail oriented with excellent project management and organizational skills
Indagare is seeking a VP of Finance who will play an integral role and act as a true business partner to the Executive Management team. With a strong leadership voice and presence, you will work to maximize returns on Indagare’s financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems. This role includes, but is not limited to, analysis, creation, and corporate development. Read More | Apply
- Act as the link and bridge between the finance team and executive leadership.
- Work with Executive Team to establish, monitor and enforce financial policies, procedures and ensure internal controls are being enforced.
- Partner in identifying technology and software to simplify department processes and practices.
- Oversee the compilation of financial information into financial statements.
- Review, reconcile and analyze financial results.
- Report financial results to management and shareholders.
- Develop a financial strategic direction for the business, along with supporting tactics.
- Work with the executive leadership team to identify ways to increase profitability and identify new revenue streams.
- Monitor the progress of the company in meeting its strategic goals.
- Lead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes, providing clarity on variances vs. plans and tracking trends in the business.
- Develop a system of performance metrics that support the company’s strategic vision.
- Manage and lead a team of four direct reports by playing an integral role in the department’s recruitment, retention, engagement and development.
- Participate in the functions and decisions of the Executive Team.
- Implement operational Standard Operating Procedures in the accounting department.
- Foster key relationships with partners (i.e. Citibank).
Our ideal Candidate:
- 7 years + experience in roles that have prepared you well for the responsibilities of this role and the industry
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance; CPA required, MBA is a plus.
- Strong familiarity with QuickBooks; SalesForce knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with net suite or other accounting software.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and motivating others.
- Ability to make recommendations to resolve problems or issues effectively, by using judgment that is consistent with company standards, policies, procedures and practices.
- Injects fresh perspectives and enjoyable interactions; can engage and contribute to the dynamic nature of a less structured growth-centric environment.
- Possesses ethics and integrity consistent with Indagare’s core values.
As Marketing/Advertising Coordinator, reporting to Indagare’s Associate Marketing Director, you will be responsible for all administrative support for any Marketing initiative or projects. Read More | Apply
- Assist and manage marketing projects and campaigns as delegated by Associate Marketing Director
- Manage all acquisition reporting and scorecards to measure effectiveness of all marketing activity
- Support creative development of digital & e-mail marketing campaigns
- Help manage Marketing Budget & Forecasts
- Work closely with agencies and internal partners to develop and share acquisition/partnership insights and analytics
- Act as a liaison between Marketing and Editorial Departments to outline content for special strategic partnerships and manage deadlines
- Help leverage HubSpot & Salesforce for inbound marketing efforts and lead generation for Membership Department
- Maintaining department calendar of meetings and events
- Proactively manage Advertising calendar, coordinating deadlines between partners, Advertising Director and Editorial Department for email marketing sponsorships, online promotion partnerships, destination report sponsorships and Black Book magazine ads.
- Create, manage, execute Partner Promotion campaigns
- Help develop promotional Advertising collateral, including Sponsorship Kit
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Marketing required
- 2+ years experience in Marketing/Advertising – travel, luxury, start-up experience a plus.
- HubSpot certification and Salesforce familiarity preferred.
- Strong project management skills, detail-oriented with excellent execution
- Innovative thinker with client-oriented focus
Indagare is seeking a Travel Coordinator to support a busy team of travel specialists. This position will work closely with the travel specialists to manage the logistical and operational needs of all trip-planning activities that will enable our members to discover authentic experiences and make remarkable journeys. Read More | Apply
What You’ll Do
- Ensure all-important details are gathered to put together a trip itinerary. This includes:
- Corresponding by phone and/or email with hotels and other suppliers (tour guides, ground operators, etc) to check rates and availability
- Making and confirming reservations and services
- Create and edit detailed trip itineraries
- Prior to each trip, organize all materials and send out departure packages to our members
- Expand your knowledge of destinations via Indagare training to grow into a travel specialist role
- Cover for the office receptionist when needed
What You’ll Bring
- A passion for travel planning and a strong desire in growing into a travel specialist
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to meet key milestones on time and with quality
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple assignments at once
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Technical skills to get the job done. This includes being proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Acrobat, and Internet Software
- Bachelor’s degree; Internship and work experience a plus
How do you apply?
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, including responses to the questions below:
- Why are you interested in Indagare and the Travel Coordinator opportunity?
- What is your unique ability that other people notice and value, is energizing to you and something you love doing?
- Describe your biggest professional accomplishment to date.
- Where was the last place you traveled to?
- How has travel shaped you as an individual?