The ultimate destination for a picture-perfect safari, Botswana is home to some of the most spectacular wildlife-viewing in Africa—and few times are better to visit than the dry season, which draws an exceptional number of animals to the remaining waterholes and creates some of the best chances to see elephants, who have a greater need to stay hydrated. On this once-in-a-lifetime journey, you can join safari legend Colin Bell—co-founder of Wilderness Safaris and author of The Last Elephants—for thrilling drives through the bush and activities that support elephant-conservation programs. After six nights in Botswana, end the trip with two nights in the wild expanses of Namibia for one last adventure.
The health and safety of our travelers is our number-one priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. We are in close contact with all of our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as contactless as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place to make your trip as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Expect
For this special journey, we are thrilled to partner with Colin and Heather Bell to give you unmatched access to Africa. Highlights of this itinerary include the opportunity to:
- Experience safari in Botswana and Namibia with conservation and wildlife experts Colin and Heather Bell, who will share their knowledge and connections to bring you unforgettable wildlife experiences, up-close, during one of the region’s most active seasons. This itinerary will place a special focus on elephants, in addition to exceptional sightings of lion, leopard, wild dog and many others—away from the crowds.
- Explore Botswana’s famous deltas and floodplains by mokoro canoe in the company of prominent biologists, with the chance to visit with local communities.
- Venture into the eastern corner of Namibia to explore the new Nkasa Linyanti Camp, which sits within an incredible national park renowned for its elephant populations (hundreds of elephants can be seen here).
- Relax at intimate, immersive luxury safari lodges: Tuludi Camp, Hyena Pan Camp and Unchartered Africa’s Luxury Mobile Camp.
- Add on a bespoke post-trip extension designed by Indagare’s expert team to Victoria Falls, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, South Africa or beyond (at additional cost).
Please note that elements of the itinerary may change.
Contact our team at email@example.com to inquire about recreating a version of this trip for your small group or private experience, over dates of your choosing.
WhenOctober 2 - 10, 2021
Length9 days / 8 nights
Type of TravelerAdventurers , Trailblazers , Soul Searchers