From the windswept Desert d’Agafay and mysterious Atlas Mountains to the sparkling city of Marrakech, Morocco is a seductive destination that truly has it all: glamour, romance, history, adventure and eternal allure. This fall, join Indagare for an in-depth exploration of the country’s many delights, from its enchanting gardens and architecture to its ancient cultures and cuisine. In Marrakech, you will also visit extraordinary landmarks—including the famous medina and its souks—and meet with local creatives; outside the city, you’ll experience one of North Africa’s most exquisite retreats: Richard Branson’s Kasbah Tamadot.
A spot on this trip can be secured with a nonrefundable deposit of 50% of the total trip cost, per person, with full payment due on September 1, 2022.
What to Expect
Hear more about this trip from our founder Melissa Biggs Bradley below:
Itinerary highlights include:
- Explore the former retreat of Yves Saint Laurent and his partner Pierre Bergé in the famous Majorelle Garden, a masterpiece of botanical design—and one of Marrakech’s most beautiful and significant landmarks. You’ll also tour the Yves-Saint Laurent Museum, which opened in October 2017 and traces the life and work of the designer and celebrates his connection to Marrakech.
- Enjoy architecture- and history-focused touring with expert guides in the famous pink-walled medina of Marrakech, a true feast for the senses.
- Get inside the Marrakech art and design scene with special tours and meetings with local creatives at such venues as Jardin Rouge and the Beldi Country Club.
- Immerse yourself in the culture of Morocco with shopping in the souks, a tagine cooking class and an excursion into the entrancing Desert d’Agafay.
- Experience the ancient history and natural majesty of the Atlas Mountains with two nights at Richard Branson’s beloved retreat Kasbah Tamadot, a truly exquisite property that offers such activities as hiking, village visits, spa treatments and more.
- Relax at La Mamounia, one of Marrakech’s finest and most lavish luxury hotels.
- Enjoy meals at special venues, as well as Morocco’s best restaurants.
- Worry less, experience more: Indagare’s expert team will help you navigate a safe and responsible travel experience—and help plan custom trip extensions within Morocco and beyond. Plus: you’ll be guided through the new travel landscape by our most trusted local partners, and you’ll have complimentary 24/7 access to the emergency medical, security and evacuation services of Global Rescue, while on the ground.
Please note that elements of the itinerary may change.
Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about customizing this trip for your small group or private experience, over dates of your choosing.
The health and safety of our travelers is our No. 1 priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. For any questions, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.
WhenOctober 22 - 28, 2022
Length7 days / 6 nights
Type of TravelerStyle Mavens , Art Lovers , Soul Searchers , Ultimate Indulgers