Immerse yourself in the art, architecture, riads and romance of Marrakech on a journey with the Institute of Classical Architecture and Art.
A spot on this trip may be secured with a non-refundable deposit of $3,000, per person, with the remaining balance to be paid in full by July 12, 2020.
What to Expect
From the windswept Desert d’Agafay to the sparkling city of Marrakech, Morocco is a seductive destination that truly has it all: glamour, romance, history, adventure and eternal allure. The itinerary for this exclusive trip to Morocco provides in-depth exploration of the public and private sides of the country’s most stylish city, Marrakech. Guests will visit extraordinary local landmarks—including the famous medina and its souks—tour sumptuous private riads and residences, and meet with celebrated tastemakers and creative leaders.
For this special journey, we are thrilled to partner once again with the ICAA to give you unmatched access to Marrakech. Highlights of this itinerary include the opportunity to:
- Gain special access to the Villa Oasis, the former private retreat of Yves Saint Laurent and his partner Pierre Bergé, as well as the adjacent Majorelle Garden and Yves Saint Laurent Museum.
- Enjoy architecture-, history- and design-focused touring with expert guides at such top monuments and museums as the Medina, the Secret Garden, Bahia Palace and more.
- Explore up-and-coming neighborhoods and be invited into the beautiful private homes of local Marrakech insiders for design touring and conversation.
- Immerse yourself in the culture of Marrakech with guided shopping in the souks, a Moroccan cooking class and an excursion into the exotic Desert d’Agafay for a camel trek, a Berber feast and a musical performance.
- Meet fellow travelers who share your interests and passions over group meals at Marrakech hotspots like Jnane Tamsna, Villa des Orangers and Riad el Fenn.
- Relax with accommodations at the Four Seasons Marrakech, one of the city’s top luxury hotels.
- Add on a custom Indagare-planned trip extension to the Atlas Mountains, Fes, Paris or beyond.
* Please note that the trip price does not include a required $500 donation, per person, to support the ICAA and its programs, to be made directly to the ICAA.
WhenOctober 12 – 17, 2020
Length6 days / 5 nights
Type of TravelerArt Lovers , Intellectuals , Style Mavens