Immerse yourself in the art, architecture, riads and romance of Marrakech on this special journey crafted and co-hosted in partnership with the Institute of Classical Architecture and Art.
A spot on this trip can be secured with a refundable deposit of $2,500, per person.
The health and safety of our travelers is our number-one priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. We are in close contact with all of our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as contactless as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place to make your trip as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Expect
From the windswept Desert d’Agafay to the sparkling city of Marrakech, Morocco is a seductive destination that truly has it all: glamour, romance, history, adventure and eternal allure. The itinerary for this exclusive trip to Morocco provides in-depth exploration of the public and private sides of the country’s most stylish city, Marrakech. Guests will visit extraordinary local landmarks—including the famous medina and its souks—tour sumptuous private riads and residences, and meet with celebrated tastemakers and creative leaders.
For this special journey, we are thrilled to partner once again with the ICAA to give you unmatched access to Marrakech. Highlights of this itinerary include the opportunity to:
- Gain special access to the Villa Oasis, the former private retreat of Yves Saint Laurent and his partner Pierre Bergé, as well as the adjacent Majorelle Garden and Yves Saint Laurent Museum.
- Enjoy architecture-, history- and design-focused touring with expert guides at such top monuments and museums as the Medina, the Secret Garden, Bahia Palace and more.
- Explore up-and-coming neighborhoods and be invited into the beautiful private homes of local Marrakech insiders for design touring and conversation.
- Immerse yourself in the culture of Marrakech with guided shopping in the souks, a Moroccan cooking class and an excursion into the exotic Desert d’Agafay for a camel trek, a Berber feast and a musical performance.
- Meet fellow travelers who share your interests and passions over group meals at Marrakech hotspots like Jnane Tamsna, Villa des Orangers and Riad el Fenn.
- Relax with accommodations at the Four Seasons Marrakech, one of the city’s top luxury hotels.
- Add on a custom Indagare-planned trip extension to the Atlas Mountains, Fes, Paris or beyond.
* Please note that the trip price does not include a required $500 donation, per person, to support the ICAA and its programs, to be made directly to the ICAA.
Please note that elements of the itinerary may change.
Contact our team at email@example.com to inquire about recreating a version of this trip for your small group or private experience, over dates of your choosing.
WhenOctober 16 – 21, 2021
Length6 days / 5 nights
Type of TravelerArt Lovers , Intellectuals , Style Mavens