From the windswept Desert d’Agafay to the winding pink-walled medina and fragrant Palmeraie, Marrakech is a seductive destination that truly has it all: glamour, romance, history, adventure and eternal allure. This spring, you can join Architectural Digest’s Alison Levasseur and Indagare’s John Cantrell for an in-depth exploration of the country’s many delights, from its enchanting gardens and architecture to its ancient cultures and cuisine. You will also visit extraordinary landmarks—including the famous Villa Oasis and the souks—and meet with local tastemakers in their oh-so-stylish hideaways, many of which have been featured in the pages of AD.
Plus: Combine this trip with our-back-to-back experience with Architectural Digest in Tangier.
What to Expect
For this special journey, we are thrilled to partner with Architectural Digest to give you unmatched access to Marrakech. Highlights of this itinerary include the opportunity to:
- Gain special access to the Villa Oasis and explore the former private retreat of Yves Saint Laurent and his partner Pierre Bergé, as well as the adjacent Majorelle Garden, a masterpiece of botanical design (and one of Marrakech’s most beautiful and significant landmarks), and the Yves Saint Laurent Museum.
- Enjoy architecture- and history-focused touring with expert guides in the famous pink-walled medina of Marrakech, a true feast for the senses.
- Get inside the Marrakech art and design scene with special tours and meetings with local creatives at such venues as Jardin Rouge and the Beldi Country Club, as well as unique private homes, some featured in the pages of AD.
- Immerse yourself in the culture of Morocco with shopping in the souks, a tagine cooking class and an excursion into the entrancing Desert d’Agafay for a camel trek, a Berber feast and musical performances.
- Relax at La Mamounia, one of Marrakech’s finest, most historic and most lavish luxury hotels.
- Connect with fellow travelers who share your interests and passions over group meals at top addresses like Jnane Tamsna and Riad El Fenn.
- Worry less, experience more: Indagare’s expert Insider Journeys team will help you navigate a safe and rewarding travel experience. Plus: You’ll have complimentary 24/7 access to the emergency medical, security and evacuation services of Global Rescue, while on the ground.
Please note that elements of the itinerary may change.
The health and safety of our travelers is our No. 1 priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. For any questions, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.
WhenMay 8 - 13, 2023
Length6 days / 5 nights
Type of TravelerStyle Mavens , Art Lovers , Intellectuals