Long overlooked after years of upheaval, Zimbabwe is enjoying a resurgence as a top safari destination. This region offers an incredible variety of landscapes, UNESCO World Heritage sites like Victoria Falls and some of the best wildlife experiences in Africa. This thrilling eight-night adventure offers unparalleled game-viewing in two of Zimbabwe’s most animal-rich national parks—Hwange and Mana Pools—and the chance to make an impact through excursions with conservationists and anti- poaching units.
A spot on this trip may be secured with a non-refundable deposit of $4,500, per person.
The health and safety of our travelers is our number-one priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. We are in close contact with all of our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as contactless as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place to make your trip as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Expect
Inspired by our most popular Insider Journeys itineraries, Indagare Departures combine the best of Indagare’s destination expertise and special access—while allowing for flexibility and customization—to offer you an effortless and rewarding way to explore the world. Every Indagare Departure is curated to offer maximum immersion in our destinations, allowing you to discover once-in-a-lifetime experiences with likeminded travelers. Itinerary highlights include:
- Venture on expert-guided game drives and walking safaris to see big game like lions, rhinoceroses, giraffes, zebras and elephants within the astounding landscapes of Hwange National Park and Mana Pools National Park, and along the Zambezi River.
- Marvel at Victoria Falls, a UNESCO Natural World Heritage Site and one of the wonders of the world, on a guided tour that also explores the surrounding rainforest.
- Join conservationists, researchers and anti-poaching units to track elephants and endangered wild dogs, find and remove illegal snares and visit with local communities to learn about initiatives like Children in the Wilderness, which is aimed at educating the youth of Africa and raising the next generation of environmentalists.
- Experience outdoor activities like stargazing, birding, river cruises, catch-and-release fishing and helicopter touring.
- Relax at three beautiful lodges that offer a variety of immersive wilderness and cultural activities—including traditional game drives, guided tracking and conservation walks—as well as pampering amenities: Old Drift Lodge, Little Makalolo and Ruckomechi.
Please note that elements of the itinerary may change.
Contact our team at email@example.com to inquire about customizing this trip for your small group or private experience, over dates of your choosing.
Length9 days / 8 nights
Type of TravelerAdventurers , Trailblazers , Soul Searchers