Experience the best of India’s vibrant architecture, design and culture with an engaging itinerary that features time in Delhi and Jaipur.
What to Expect
Highlights include private visits to lavish palaces and behind-the-scenes access to top galleries, influential ateliers and stunning private homes under the expert guidance of designers, curators and stylish insiders from Indagare and Architectural Digest’s combined networks, along with special shopping experiences that demonstrate the richness and diversity of Indian craftsmanship. On this journey, you will be joined by Mitchell Owens, AD‘s Decorative Arts editor.
- Curator-led art and shopping tours at private homes, art galleries, palaces, ateliers, textile shops and more
- Expert-guided architecture and history-focused tours that showcase the iconic monuments of Delhi and Jaipur
- Meetings with the most influential designers and collectors, as well as stylish residents and local experts, for an insider’s perspective in the cities of Delhi and Jaipur
- Festive group meals at special private locations, including local homes and palaces
- Accommodations at the Oberoi New Delhi and Oberoi Rajvilas
WhenOctober 4 – 11, 2019
Length8 days / 7 nights
Type of TravelerArt Lovers , Style Mavens , Ultimate Indulgers