Special Offers: Exclusive Hotel and Itinerary Packages Back to Special Offers
One&Only Reethi Rah, Maldives
4 Nights, From $6,270
The biggest island resort in the Maldives and arguably its most indulgent, One&Only Reethi Rah has been raising the bar for celebrities and loyal repeaters every year since it opened in 2005.
Rate: from $6,270 per stay, based on four nights’ accommodations in a double-occupancy Beach Villa, excluding taxes and gratuity. Room rates are subject to change based on your travel dates, availability and room category choice.
This package is valid until December 17, 2021.
This Special Offer Includes:
- Discounted rates for four or seven nights’ accommodations at the One&Only Reethi Rah
- Room category upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- Complimentary shared return boat transfers from/to the Malé International Airport
- Access to daily complimentary fitness/wellness experiences—plus unlimited kayaking, stand-up paddle-boarding and more
- Complimentary breakfast for two guests daily
- Complimentary half-board in Reethi Restaurant, excluding beverages
- Complimentary Reethi Rah Kaftans and candle for two
- For seven-nights booking or more: snorkeling shared excursion for two or dinner for two in Reethi Restaurant (excludes beverages)
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- We are happy to offer the following cancellation policy: You may cancel your stay without penalty up to eight days prior to arrival. (A credit card will be needed as a guarantee at time of booking.)
- Crafted with your needs—and your safety—in mind, this package itinerary includes the services of our expert team in preparation for departure and on the ground, so that you can get back on the road with greater confidence.
- You may also have access to preferable private charter rates and additional amenities (subject to availability), when flights are booked in combination with this package.
About This Property:
A Rolls-Royce of a beach hotel, the One&Only lays its indulgences on thick (guests are collected from the Malé airport in a plush 55-foot yacht, complete with on-board air-conditioning and Wi-Fi, and the tone is set). Reethi Rah, which means beautiful island, is 109 acres and has six kilometers of white-sand coastline and a lush, tropical interior. Guests are whisked through tunnels of tropical greenery on golf carts to their private villas, where butlers manage their stay. Amongst the 130 villas are 32 overwater villas and a variety of beach villas (the lowest category without a private pool and the largest with two bedrooms). They are scattered along twelve different beaches.
Privacy is key here, and each villa (aside from the overwater ones) is tucked away in thick vegetation that opens to a marvelous swath of meticulously raked white-sand beach and turquoise sea. Outdoor living space around the villas include dining and lounging areas, outdoor showers as well as a hammock on the beach. Interiors by Jean-Michel Gathy blend an Asian sensibility with natural materials like sea grass, teak and mahogany and native touches such as coconut shell tables and thatch that are jazzed up with jewel tone silk pillows, terrazzo floors and brightly colored tiles in the bathrooms.
The island is equipped with genies of all kinds to provide entertainment. The youngest guests have a kids’ zone complete with a palm-shaded pool with mini-sized chaise lounges and a club offering endless activities. Older kids tend to hang out at the Beach Club, where there are art classes, climbing walls, volleyball, tennis, pool and ping-pong tables, a golf simulator hut, and every water sport option available.
The state-of-the-art Marine Center has a resident marine biologist as well as scuba instructors and cruises to see sharks, whales, dolphins and manta rays. The resort’s ESPA boasts among its many treatments the only Watsu massage in the Maldives. Even the ocean-view gym with its TRX, Kinesis and Pilates machine comes with a team of trainers, so you can embark on a boot-camp program or join accompanied gym runs around the island.
There are seven restaurants on the island from Fanditha, the chill-out beach restaurant with tables set up on carpets on the sand, and Tapasake, which has a Nobu-trained chef and is the toughest island reservation. At the main beach area are another five dining outlets, including Italian, Indian, Middle Eastern and gourmet options. These venues are backed up by a 22,000-bottle wine cellar. Rah Bar, where lunch is served by the pool, turns into a lounge at night with live music and cocktails.
Click here to read the full Indagare review.
Terms & Conditions:
- A valid credit card guarantee is required at time of booking.
- Full and final payment for total room charges is required at least seven days prior to arrival. The total cost of the stay becomes 100% non-refundable after seven days prior to arrival.
- The resort reserves the right to release bookings without prior notice if full payment is not received on time.
- This offer applies to new bookings only.
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- This offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
- This package is valid now through December 17, 2020 and from April 11, 2021 to December 17, 2021.
The health and safety of our guests is our number-one priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and seamless travel experiences. We are in close contact with our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as contactless as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place at this property to make your stay as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.