Test your limits on some of the most incredible hiking trails in the world, while immersing yourself in the natural splendor of the Chilean Patagonia and enjoying the luxuries of one of our favorite adventure lodges, Explora Patagonia.
NEW! EXCLUSIVE OFFER, VALID THROUGH APRIL 30, 2021:
BOOK THIS TRIP NOW AND SAVE UP TO 30% OFF OF THE TOTAL COST OF YOUR STAY. CONTACT OUR TEAM AT INSIDERJOURNEYS@INDAGARE.COM TO LEARN MORE.
What to Expect
Chile is a bucket list destination for most types of travelers, from outdoor enthusiasts and intrepid explorers to design aficionados and ultimate indulgers—and the Patagonia region is a must for adventure lovers. Blissfully undeveloped and known as the eighth natural wonder of the world, Torres del Paine National Park will provide the backdrop for this hiking-focused journey. Expert naturalist guides will lead you on half- and full-day hikes on iconic trails, as well as glacier trekking and lagoon excursions. You will also have the opportunity to try activities like wildlife viewing, fly-fishing, horseback riding, kayaking and mountain biking—all against landscapes that must be seen to be believed (and with COVID-safe and socially-distanced protocols put into place).
This packaged itinerary combines the best of Indagare’s destination expertise, insider intel and special access to offer travelers an effortless and rewarding way to explore the world. It includes set dates, hotels and activities—so you don’t have to worry about planning—but allows for flexibility, customization and free time to explore on your own. Itinerary highlights include:
- Hike the iconic W circuit to see the Grey Glacier and reach the base of the Torres del Paine.
- Explore glacier and ice fields, aqua lagoons, lakes and forests filled with endemic wildlife through daily adventure activities that can be customized to suit your interests and fitness experience. Options include half- or full-day hikes, horseback riding, biking, glacier trekking, bird watching, fly fishing, kayaking and more—and all include the company of expert naturalists, mountaineers and guides.
- Savor Chilean cuisine, relax at the spa and enjoy beautiful vistas at Explora Patagonia, a serene escape that offers exclusive access to the Torres del Paine National Park and is perfect for disconnecting—as well as one of Indagare’s favorite luxury lodges.
- Expand your journey with a custom, Indagare-planned itinerary to the Atacama Desert, Easter Island, the Argentine side of Patagonia—or to other South American destinations with Explora lodges, including Peru’s Sacred Valley.
- During this time of unprecedented global struggle, support the livelihoods of local communities in the Patagonia’s most remote, historic and vulnerable regions with your tourism.
- Consult with our team of travel experts before, during and after your trip, so that you can get back out on the road with greater confidence and security.
New! Exclusive Offer, Valid Through April 30, 2021
INQUIRE NOW BY REQUESTING AN ITINERARY OR EMAILING OUR TEAM AT INSIDERJOURNEYS@INDAGARE.COM.
- Save up to 30% off of your total stay.
- This offer is valid for stays between November 1, 2020 and April 30, 2021.
- Reschedule your stay up to 7 days before check-in without penalties.
- This offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
The health and safety of our guests is our number-one priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. We have been closely monitoring global developments regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and adjusting dates and itineraries as necessary, and we are in close contact with all of our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as contactless as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols and adjustments that have been put into place to make your trip as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Length7 days / 6 nights
Type of TravelerAdventurers , Trailblazers , Soul Searchers