Test your limits on some of the most incredible hiking trails in the world, while immersing yourself in the natural splendor of the Chilean Patagonia and enjoying the luxuries of one of our favorite adventure lodges, Explora Patagonia.
NEW! EXCLUSIVE OFFER, VALID THROUGH AUGUST 31, 2020:
BOOK THIS TRIP NOW FOR ANY FUTURE DATE (UNTIL OCTOBER 31, 2022) AND GET 25% OFF THE TOTAL TRIP PRICE. SEE DETAILS BELOW.
This offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply. This offer is not valid for Christmas, New Year, Tapati, and Carnival holidays, as well as between November 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022.
What to Expect
Chile is a bucket list destination for most types of travelers, from outdoor enthusiasts and intrepid explorers to design aficionados and ultimate indulgers—and the Patagonia region is a must for adventure lovers. Blissfully undeveloped and known as the eighth natural wonder of the world, Torres del Paine National Park will provide the backdrop for this hiking-focused journey. Expert naturalist guides will lead you on half- and full-day hikes on iconic trails, as well as glacier trekking and lagoon excursions. You will also have the opportunity to try activities like wildlife viewing, fly-fishing, horseback riding, kayaking and mountain biking—all against landscapes that must be seen to be believed (and with COVID-safe and socially-distanced protocols put into place).
This packaged itinerary combines the best of Indagare’s destination expertise, insider intel and special access to offer travelers an effortless and rewarding way to explore the world. It includes set dates, hotels and activities—so you don’t have to worry about planning—but allows for flexibility, customization and free time to explore on your own. Itinerary highlights include:
- Hike the iconic W circuit to see the Grey Glacier and reach the base of the Torres del Paine.
- Explore glacier and ice fields, aqua lagoons, lakes and forests filled with endemic wildlife through daily adventure activities that can be customized to suit your interests and fitness experience. Options include half- or full-day hikes, horseback riding, biking, glacier trekking, bird watching, fly fishing, kayaking and more—and all include the company of expert naturalists, mountaineers and guides.
- Savor Chilean cuisine, relax at the spa and enjoy beautiful vistas at Explora Patagonia, a serene escape that offers exclusive access to the Torres del Paine National Park and is perfect for disconnecting—as well as one of Indagare’s favorite luxury lodges.
- Expand your journey with a custom, Indagare-planned itinerary to the Atacama Desert, Easter Island, the Argentine side of Patagonia—or to other South American destinations with Explora lodges, including Peru’s Sacred Valley.
- During this time of unprecedented global struggle, support the livelihoods of local communities in the Patagonia’s most remote, historic and vulnerable regions with your tourism.
- Consult with our team of travel experts before, during and after your trip, so that you can get back out on the road with greater confidence and security.
New! Exclusive Offer, Valid Through August 31, 2020:
BOOK THIS TRIP NOW FOR ANY FUTURE DATE (UNTIL OCT. 31, 2022) AND GET 25% OFF THE TOTAL PRICE! INQUIRE NOW BY REQUESTING AN ITINERARY OR EMAILING OUR TEAM AT INSIDERJOURNEYS@INDAGARE.COM.
When: Not ready to commit to travel dates? No problem. If you book this exclusive package by August 31, 2020, you are free to set travel dates at any time of your choosing, up until October 31, 2022.
How Much: For a six-night stay, from $7,250, per person, based on double occupancy in an Exploradores Suite. (This is discounted down from the original price of $9,660 per person, based on the same terms.) Please note that final pricing may vary based on the time of year and room category(ies), which are subject to availability. Contact our team for details.
Where: This Indagare package features accommodations at Explora Patagonia; however, this offer may be extended to include any of the Explora properties in South America (including in the Atacama Desert, Easter Island, the Sacred Valley and Argentine Patagonia).
- Book Now, Travel Later— with the option to change your travel dates twice, up to 7 days before your scheduled check-in (with final check-out date up until October 31, 2022).
- Earn extra balances to be used towards such services as massages and spa treatments, premium wines, premium guided explorations, and more (contact our team for details).
- Choose from seven remote destinations: Valle Sagrado in Peru, Uyuni in Bolivia, El Chaltén and Salta in Argentina or Torres del Paine, Atacama, and Easter Island in Chile.
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is valid for bookings made as of June 18, 2020, based on availability, until August 31, 2020.
- This offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply. This offer is not valid for Christmas, New Year, Tapati, and Carnival holidays in all our hotels and Travesías. Not valid for Torres del Paine and El Chaltén between November 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022.
- Changes for stays ending on October 31, 2022 are allowed. Rescheduling stays after that date will not be permitted.
The health and safety of our guests is our number-one priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. We have been closely monitoring global developments regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and adjusting dates and itineraries as necessary, and we are in close contact with all of our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as contactless as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols and adjustments that have been put into place to make your trip as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Length7 days / 6 nights
Type of TravelerAdventurers , Trailblazers , Soul Searchers