Few destinations are as dramatic as Chile: here, salt flats meet snow-capped mountains, and glacial rivers give way to sandy beaches and vast plains. On this journey through the Torres del Paine, you can test your limits on some of the most incredible hiking trails in the world—all while enjoying the luxuries of one of our favorite adventure lodges, Explora Patagonia. In addition to exploring with local naturalists and mountaineers, you can experience horseback riding, glacier trekking, kayaking and more.
The health and safety of our travelers is our number-one priority. We are committed to upholding the highest safety standards, while providing world-class hospitality and a seamless travel experience. We are in close contact with all of our partners to ensure that they are committed to the health and comfort of our travelers by practicing enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures, respecting social distancing guidelines, and remaining as contactless as possible. For more information and questions about specific protocols that have been put into place to make your trip as safe as possible, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A spot on this trip can be reserved with a refundable deposit of $3,500, per person. The remaining balance is due on September 1, 2021, at which point payment becomes non-refundable.
What to Expect
Chile is a bucket list destination for most types of travelers, from outdoor enthusiasts and intrepid explorers to design aficionados and ultimate indulgers—and the Patagonia region is a must for adventure lovers. Blissfully undeveloped and known as the eighth natural wonder of the world, Torres del Paine National Park will provide the backdrop for this hiking-focused journey. Expert naturalist guides will lead you on half- and full-day hikes on iconic trails, as well as glacier trekking and lagoon excursions. You will also have the opportunity to try activities like wildlife viewing, fly-fishing, horseback riding, kayaking and mountain biking—all against landscapes that must be seen to be believed (and with COVID-safe and socially-distanced protocols put into place).
This packaged itinerary combines the best of Indagare’s destination expertise, insider intel and special access to offer travelers an effortless and rewarding way to explore the world. It includes set dates, hotels and activities—so you don’t have to worry about planning—but allows for flexibility, customization and free time to explore on your own. Itinerary highlights include:
- Hike the iconic W circuit to see the Grey Glacier and reach the base of the Torres del Paine.
- Explore glacier and ice fields, aqua lagoons, lakes and forests filled with endemic wildlife through daily adventure activities that can be customized to suit your interests and fitness experience. Options include half- or full-day hikes, horseback riding, biking, glacier trekking, bird watching, fly fishing, kayaking and more—and all include the company of expert naturalists, mountaineers and guides.
- Savor Chilean cuisine, relax at the spa and enjoy beautiful vistas at Explora Patagonia, a serene escape that offers exclusive access to the Torres del Paine National Park and is perfect for disconnecting—as well as one of Indagare’s favorite luxury lodges.
- Expand your journey with a custom, Indagare-planned itinerary to the Atacama Desert, Easter Island, the Argentine side of Patagonia—or to other South American destinations with Explora lodges, including Peru’s Sacred Valley.
- During this time of unprecedented global struggle, support the livelihoods of local communities in the Patagonia’s most remote, historic and vulnerable regions with your tourism.
- Worry less, experience more: Indagare’s expert Insider Journeys team will help you navigate a safe and rewarding travel experience—before, during and after your trip, so that you can get back out on the road with greater confidence and security.. Plus: you’ll be guided through the new travel landscape by one of our senior team members and our most trusted local partners while on the ground.
Please note that elements of the itinerary may change.
Contact our team at email@example.com to inquire about customizing this trip for your small group or private experience, over dates of your choosing.
WhenNovember 7 - 13, 2021; Custom Dates
Length7 days / 6 nights
Type of TravelerAdventurers , Trailblazers , Soul Searchers