Join the tastemakers of Indagare and Architectural Digest on a behind-the-scenes journey to experience the best of British design. The trip will begin in the Cotswolds—a storybook region whose most charming castles, estates and gardens are only accessible with an introduction—and conclude in London, just in time to catch an acclaimed design show. The program is rounded out by memorable meals in town and country, as well as by meeting the insiders and tastemakers who bring each region to life.
CLICK “REQUEST ITINERARY” TO GET MORE INFORMATION AND BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN DATES ARE RELEASED FOR THIS TRIP.
What to Expect
- Preview access to an acclaimed design show offering fine works of art, design, furniture and jewelry.
- Curator-led tour of London’s cutting-edge Serpentine Galleries.
- Behind-the-scenes visits of some of the Cotswolds’ and Oxfordshire’s most celebrated addresses, including the stunning Blenheim Palace and The Grove, with spectacular gardens designed by David Hicks, as well as America Farm, the home of India Hicks.
- Guided tour of the interior design headquarters of Lady Henrietta Spencer-Churchill, who was raised at nearby Blenheim Palace.
- Behind-the-scenes touring at Asthall Manor, a Jacobean manor house that was once the childhood home of the Mitford sisters, with a garden designed by Julian and Isabel Bannerman, whose other clients have included the Prince of Wales.
- Meet tastemaker Amanda Brooks at Cutter Brooks, her stylish new shop, featuring items ranging from dinnerware to fashion accessories, all selected with an eye to the English countryside.
- Shopping in Pimlico Road Design District, with stops at the best design resources.
Length6 days / 5 nights
Type of TravelerArt Lovers , Style Mavens , Foodies , Intellectuals