With white-sand beaches, rugged mountains and turquoise waters, Corsica has all the makings of a modern-day Eden. Its diverse landscapes attract beach-lovers and outdoor enthusiasts in equal measure, and the fact that the French island has remained largely crowd-free makes it one of the Mediterranean’s most alluring destinations—and the ideal spot for a cycling adventure.
What to Expect
On this special cycling journey, travelers will be able to go far off the beaten track to explore waterfalls, rocky trails and blooms of wild orchids, before returning home to a selection of our favorite pampering retreats for wine tastings, meals of fresh fish at seaside bistros, sunset cruises, spa treatments and more.
- Join expert DuVine guides for intermediate-level bike rides through the peaceful landscapes of beautiful Corsica, where the terrain shifts from white-sand beaches and protected coves to wild forests, mountains and jagged coastlines. Thanks to your guides and 24/7 van support, you will be able to make your cycling adventure as challenging or relaxed as you’d like it to be (e-bikes are also available).
- Explore Corsica’s medieval towns and idyllic coastal villages with local guides.
- Dive into Corsica’s delicious cuisine with vineyard tours, wine tastings and meals at the best local restaurants.
- Enjoy the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean on private boat cruises.
- Stay at some of the island’s finest luxury hotels, including La Signoria and Misincu.
- Have the chance to add on a post-trip extension planned by the travel experts at Indagare to the French Riviera, Paris, Bordeaux, and beyond.
WhenMay 26 – 31 and September 23 – 28, 2019
Length6 days / 5 nights
Type of TravelerAdventurers , Romantics , Ultimate Indulgers